Mika's Magic Numbers - The Final Countdown

FREDDIESDOUBLE

It will be interesting to see how this works out, because in fact, the 5 people who score the 500,000 points will in fact be 5 of the 10 people who score the champagne meet and greet...they passed that number of points on their way to 500,000. So there could be 5 people who have had BOTH the M&G and the private gig.:mf_rosetinted:

However, if we choose to think that MS is fair and nice, then the final gig's 5 people will be supplemented by an additional 10 at the M&G.

And anyway, they have now made it sound like they are not specifying how many people.:dunno:

If you read the regulations, they say that they can change the rules as they please. Unless I don't remember well. :boxed:

I'm sure the first 5 people who have reached the private gig, will also get the M&G, because it's the same for the other prizes. :thumb_yello:

• Replies 809
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm slow, really slow... vacation isn't a good thing :teehee:

I just read the Mikasounds announcement! I'm so excited about the t-shirt competition, I love the idea. There will be a lot of beautiful entries, that's for sure. I just made one design and I'm planning to make two more (don't know if I'm allowed to... I just love drawing things).

I guess the MFC hasn't more information about the details?

I think they are going to pick the top people, not just the ones who've reached 500,000. I think originally the first 5 people to reach 500,000 points were going to get the private gig, so now that they are ending the contest early they will pick the top 5 (at least), regardless of how many points they've accumulated.

Yes, but I think is not only because the competition is closing earlier. The person who is the leader of the competition is not the only person on is account :sneaky2: I'm sure because you must buy a lots of t-shirts, set badges, bags, sweat shirt and concerts tickets, more than one person could buy. At the beginning the 5 first who arrived at 500 000 points win a private gig at home for him and few friends. Those people thinks, we could have one account for 5 persons or more, where we buy tickets and merchandising to win a private gig at home.

The people who organized this competition understand what it was happening with the leader and changes the private gig at home in a very private gig with the very top players only.

Yes...this is weird....:aah:

And about the last part...I SO agree....we need to know how many and they need to be more specific. If we know that only 10 or 15 people will be allowed at the champagne M&G...well...bye bye to the point system for all the others :roftl:

But I still don't understand HOW those people reached 500 000.....I guess it's almost impossible...:shocked:

Just the leader have more than 500 000 points, the second of the competition may not have more than 300 000 points.

Just the leader have more than 500 000 points, the second of the competition may not have more than 300 000 points.

i agree... i don't think there's more than one person (or... account :fisch:) that has reached 500.000 points. tbh, i'd be surprised if the other 15 with more points than me had much more than 200.000... :dunno: - but i also might be completely wrong with that. :aah:

The beotches didn't give me points for my shirt I bought at Eden!

<sigh> i never got points for anything i brought at a gig.

Meh, can't say i'm suprised. I only have a meager 20,000 points and I can't see a way of earning more.. so I guess I give up. I never really warmed to the mikasounds site either, so that rules that out. It just seems so dark and moody, which isn't my thing.. its even worse than MFC :teehee:<sigh again>

Meh, can't say i'm suprised. I only have a meager 20,000 points and I can't see a way of earning more.. so I guess I give up. I never really warmed to the mikasounds site either, so that rules that out. It just seems so dark and moody, which isn't my thing.. its even worse than MFC :teehee:<sigh again>

+1 I never really liked being there, the colours are so depressing. I once had the idea to ask them to use fans drawings and art as a sort of changing background or design of mikasounds but I don't think anyone reads those messages except other fans, so I never wrote that message.

That's the other problem with mikasounds that some pple on this thread already mentioned: it seems it's deserted by Mika and team. I have the feeling it is only used by pple to spam it or for the Mika PR Team to place ads for Mika's newest vids, gigs, merchandise. :dunno:

I think the first mistake was giving just a few silly prizes for the lowest amounts of points and then setting the interesting prizes too far away from most fans. They wanted to make a lot of money out of this competition, so they didn't choose real rewards for low scores. They should have chosen smaller prizes, perhaps even giving things that are sold on the store: t-shirts, mugs, posters. They would have made less money, but the competition would have been fun for more people.

Yes, but I think is not only because the competition is closing earlier. The person who is the leader of the competition is not the only person on is account :sneaky2: I'm sure because you must buy a lots of t-shirts, set badges, bags, sweat shirt and concerts tickets, more than one person could buy. At the beginning the 5 first who arrived at 500 000 points win a private gig at home for him and few friends. Those people thinks, we could have one account for 5 persons or more, where we buy tickets and merchandising to win a private gig at home.

The people who organized this competition understand what it was happening with the leader and changes the private gig at home in a very private gig with the very top players only.

I'm not quite sure this will have happened. For example, you are only allowed to validate one copy of a CD, so it would be no good buying lots of copies of the same version because you would only get points for the first one validated. And I think the same thing happens with the t-shirts and accessories. When I bought a second set of badges (I wore them and lost one :doh:), it wouldn't accept the code for the second set. :dunno:

I'm not quite sure this will have happened. For example, you are only allowed to validate one copy of a CD, so it would be no good buying lots of copies of the same version because you would only get points for the first one validated. And I think the same thing happens with the t-shirts and accessories. When I bought a second set of badges (I wore them and lost one :doh:), it wouldn't accept the code for the second set. :dunno:

It's possible to buy 10 badges set and the 10 codes are accept. You may have a problem with the website. Contact pushentertainment explain that the website can't accept the code (write the code) and they put your 500 points on your account.

It is possible to buy 50 t-shirts and enter the 50 codes. For albums, EP, single, DVD, Itune version it's different you just earn one time the points for each.

It's possible to buy 10 badges set and the 10 codes are accept. You may have a problem with the website. Contact pushentertainment explain that the website can't accept the code (write the code) and they put your 500 points on your account.

It is possible to buy 50 t-shirts and enter the 50 codes. For albums, EP, single, DVD, Itune version it's different you just earn one time the points for each.

:shocked:

Oh thanks :flowers2: - that means a few more points for me. :yay:

:mf_rosetinted: Not that it will make any difference

Eeeek. I gotta get 500 more points and I have a personalised video :aah:

How did you get so many points? I don't mean to be rude, but I am struggling to understand how people can get so many points.

Is it all uploading vids and pics and commenting?

I have a question: does anybody know it in the personal video message Mika says the person's name or something like that??

I'm SO damn curious...I wish I could reach 100000 in time :boxed:

EDIT: got the answer !thanks

How did you get so many points? I don't mean to be rude, but I am struggling to understand how people can get so many points.

I don't get it either :teehee: I've added my points from my tickets, and uploaded all my pictures from the gigs, but I'm nowhere near the 100 000:teehee: But oh well, I've made peace with it, I'm all zen now :naughty:

I really don't get the magic numbers thing, in the beginning I guess no one would ever imagine the end... to have read some posts here It seems that it drove some people nuts to even want to stole pictures or videos of others to get points :blink:... things are already done by the way so it's too late, it's strange how people react and how far they are ready to go to meet someone... they love ? :blink::shocked::teehee:

I don't get it either :teehee: I've added my points from my tickets, and uploaded all my pictures from the gigs, but I'm nowhere near the 100 000:teehee:

same here....I guess how is possible to reach 200000...300000....400000 and 500000 that's a CRAZY amount of points....:blink:

I don't get it either :teehee: I've added my points from my tickets, and uploaded all my pictures from the gigs, but I'm nowhere near the 100 000:teehee: But oh well, I've made peace with it, I'm all zen now :naughty:

I know the same here. and it's not like I haven't been to a few gigs myself....

I wonder how people can have that many points too. I have done many gigs and even bought many kinds of merchandise as I am a collector type, but I still have only a small part of points compared to the winner. I guess I haven't had time to upload my pics and vids because of gigs :aah: And I admit I didn't do it because I thought this system is just not working...

I really don't get the magic numbers thing, in the beginning I guess no one would ever imagine the end... to have read some posts here It seems that it drove some people nuts to even want to stole pictures or videos of others to get points :blink:... things are already done by the way so it's too late, it's strange how people react and how far they are ready to go to meet someone... they love ? :blink::shocked::teehee:

That is what bothers me most. That I share my pics and vids (without watermarks) and people take and upload them to have points :blink: And I know this has happened to many many people.

Curious Bab :naughty:

Me too i dont understand how people can have more than 100.000 points.

I remember very well, at the beginning of the points collection, i supposed to be one of the bigger owner of points, since i attended a lot of gigs of the acoustic tour iin Europe, i bought poster, i validated released cds and dvds and songs ot sorrow.

But even in that period i was not in the first positions. :shocked:

Observing the points of the leader in that time and since that time were selling tickets for the U.S. tour in October I thought some scalper had bought four tickets for each american concert so i finished my hope to be in a good position.

Anyway probably it is my fault because i have no patience and ability to upload any picture and any video and i dont like t-shirts with names of other people written on it :original:

Eeeek. I gotta get 500 more points and I have a personalised video :aah:

Congrats! :toot:

Wait a sec, people were already mad before the magic numbers. :naughty:

Curious Bab :naughty:

Me too i dont understand how people can have more than 100.000 points.

I remember very well, at the beginning of the points collection, i supposed to be one of the bigger owner of points, since i attended a lot of gigs of the acoustic tour iin Europe, i bought poster, i validated released cds and dvds and songs ot sorrow.

But even in that period i was not in the first positions. :shocked:

Observing the points of the leader in that time and since that time were selling tickets for the U.S. tour in October I thought some scalper had bought four tickets for each american concert so i finished my hope to be in a good position.

Anyway probably it is my fault because i have no patience and ability to upload any picture and any video and i dont like t-shirts with names of other people written on it :original:

Another note:

I noticed this fact when the collection of points was started recently (in fact we have received points for the songs of sorrow tour and cd before the collecting points began) so the video spam was still slightly.

This is the reason because i dont care anymore this collection, even if i never stopped to validated my gigs and my few purchased of merchandise.

Relax take it easy, i can survive without a video message from an avatar of a popstar :original:

Considering the money and the time we all spend for this popstar we should pretend a video message from God in person :roftl:

Archived