How do you feel right now? part 4

Dark Angel

Tired, sleepy, but still have my homeworks to finish. My teacher has no mercy on me, I was ill and absent on her lesson and now she's getting me to do the work (or else I don't have a mark in my report, so I have to do it) and it's due tomorrow morning, first thing in the morning :boxed:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Whyyyyyy?

Cos of bad timings in my life atm...

I think my chocolates must have been delivered to Silver's today and she's already at the party, so they won't be on time :tears:and everything else is pretty much that way atm...

Bad timing is killing me :blink::doh:

Well, poor Silver will have to eat them all I guess :mf_rosetinted:

There were four boxes :shocked::teehee:

At least my husband went to the woods today so I can finally start writing all the happy new year cards I need to send to MFCers today :biggrin2: unless it rains and he comes back :aah:

As I'm writing this, I see a big black cloud coming :shocked:

Bad timing I told you :boxed:

I need a time machine I swear...if someone ever invents one, I'll be the first one to volonteer and test it , I don't care if it's dangerous :naughty:

EDIT: Thanks for caring :wub2:

Cos of bad timings in my life atm...

I think my chocolates must have been delivered to Silver's today and she's already at the party, so they won't be on time :tears:and everything else is pretty much that way atm...

Bad timing is killing me :blink : :doh:

Well, poor Silver will have to eat them all I guess :mf_rosetinted:

There were four boxes : shocked:: teehee:

At least my husband went to the woods today so I can finally start writing all the happy new year cards I need to send to MFCers today :biggrin2: unless it rains and he comes back :aah:

As I'm writing this, I see a big black cloud coming :shocked:

Bad timing I told you :boxed:

I need a time machine I swear...if someone ever invents one, I'll be the first one to volonteer and test it , I don't care if it's dangerous :naughty:

EDIT: Thanks for caring :wub2:

:huglove:

I would really like to help silver! :teehee: