How do you feel right now? part 4

Dark Angel

Do you mean other sites generally or other sites where Mika is being discussed? Because I have been on the internet for 15 years and I find some of the people in the Mika community to be the worst I've ever come across. :freak: We try to keep it away from MFC as much as possible but it ain't easy. :aah:

Really:D? I haven't noticed it. I think MFC is the best forum in Internet I've come across and with the best people in it :teehee:

Do you mean other sites generally or other sites where Mika is being discussed? Because I have been on the internet for 15 years and I find some of the people in the Mika community to be the worst I've ever come across. :freak: We try to keep it away from MFC as much as possible but it ain't easy. :aah:

Other Mika fans, yeah. So much ~drama~ :doh: . . . I've seen worse in other fandoms, though.

Really:D? I haven't noticed it.

There are a lot of things that go on away from MFC.

I think MFC is the best forum in Internet I've come across and with the best people in it :teehee:

:thumb_yello:

Other Mika fans, yeah. So much ~drama~ :doh: . . . I've seen worse in other fandoms, though.

Oh we have had lots of drama here too :aah:

:lmfao:

And I'm happy as I just bought my tick for Mika for July 20th :woot_jump: