Mika's Sister in Serious Accident

dcdeb

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've just found out about this :emot-sad:

It's terrible news and I'm praying to God that everything works out the best for Paloma and the Penniman family. I can't imagine what hard time Mika and Mama Penniman and the rest of the family are going through :sad:

All my love to Paloma:huglove:

I've read it on the BBC website at work. I was and I still am completely shocked. I had to hold my tears back all day. What a nightmare. I've been feeling sick but I love finding all this energy in your messages.

All my love to Paloma, Mika and the rest of the family. Courage!

I'm still trying to get over the initial shock but I can only wish she has a fast recovery and that everything ends up okay.

Everyone knows the Penniman family are fighters and lets hope all is well very soon.

I'll be praying for you, Paloma <3

Are these correct words to be used by someone who calls himself a BBC-journalist???:shocked:

from Twitter:

mrdiscopop Mark Savage

It seems very unfair that Mika's sister should have to pay for the sins of her siblings in such a dramatic, painful way

1 hour ago Favorite Retweet Reply »

Are these correct words to be used by someone who calls himself a BBC-journalist???:shocked:

from Twitter:

mrdiscopop Mark Savage

It seems very unfair that Mika's sister should have to pay for the sins of her siblings in such a dramatic, painful way

:shocked: (T4P by the way)

from Twitter:

mrdiscopop Mark Savage

WHAT????????????????????

WHo is that SON OF A b**CH????????????????????????????

from Twitter:

mrdiscopop Mark Savage

F*** He's very stupid! ¬¬"

from Twitter:

mrdiscopop Mark Savage

As an aspiring journalist myself, I believe those words are too far fetched and opinionated...

That doesn't seem right.

from Twitter:

mrdiscopop Mark Savage

I had thought that someone would come up with a comment like this...:boxed::boxed:

Is this Penniman´s house? .. it looks horrible :( I´m so sorry for her :(

"General view of Paloma Penniman's flat where she fell from the fourth floor window on October 11, 2010 in London, England. Paloma Penniman, the 28-year-old sister of popstar Mika was impaled on railings after falling from a window of her Kensington flat on the early hours of Sunday morning. The accident is being treated as ''non-suspicious''"

Doubt the house where Mika lives... doesnt look like it and i cant see the pink door ....

from Twitter:

mrdiscopop Mark Savage

:no: He probably thinks he's so funny :puke:

from Twitter:

mrdiscopop Mark Savage

:sneaky2:

I think they've actually said what they're comfortable with already by

issuing the statement that they have on Mikasounds, FB, etc.

and I hope everyone respects their desire to deal with this situation out of

the public spotlight. When I first saw the story last night, I debated whether

to even post it here, but I figured since it was in the Sun it would be all

over the press and be posted here sooner or later.

But that doesn't mean I condone prying any further into the matter,

or even intruding into the family's privacy by sending something to them.

As others have said, I'm sure Mika and his family are aware of the massive

outpouring of love and support coming from MFC and all of his fans. We

just need to give them their space.

I agree, Deb. There is a time and place for everything and right now just isn't the time. Mika said he and his family wanted privacy and that certainly doesn't exclude us from that. I think praying and sending positive thoughts is what we can do at this time.

Can't stop thinking about Paloma... hope she doesn't suffer and gets well asap... :tears:

All my love to the family, I'll pray for Paloma... :sad:

Me too:tears:

I hope Everything will be ok..:sad:

Archived