Mika's Sister in Serious Accident

dcdeb

I don't konw if it has alrealdy been posted but i found this on twitter and facebook, and i think it could be a good idea :thumb_yello:

Maybe you could twitt it ?

Tonight at 21h, we ask you to cease your activities to have a collective thought for Paloma.

...Rotate Please

Thanks.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This kind of stuff should never, happen... this is so sad.. i feel without energy right now...this make me notice again that we are exposed to any kind of accidents... i wish all my best for Paloma, i know she will recover.. and to Zuleika, Fortune, Joannie and Mika, all my love... i don't know what else to say... i'm really, really sad...

How awful to hear this news! I hope that she will recover very soon.

The news is already on the front page of Dutch teletext. I hope the media stays away from the family, as they asked, it's already hard enough for them.

I'm so shocked :shocked:. Hope she gets well soon!

I really like this idea, but don't how we should do something like that :dunno:.

Or would it be too much, since they have asked for privacy.

Might be a good idea to hold off on that, til we know what the family are comfortable with.

Although I fully understand it would be with the best of intentions, I think it would be wise to hold on for a while before arranging any kind of show of support to be delivered to the Pennimans.:blink:

For the moment we need to fully respect their wish for privacy and to be left alone, and await more news before taking any kind of action of that sort.

Although I fully understand it would be with the best of intentions, I think it would be wise to hold on for a while before arranging any kind of show of support to be delivered to the Pennimans.:blink:

For the moment we need to fully respect their wish for privacy and to be left alone, and await more news before taking any kind of action of that sort.

I'm so agreed!! :/

I totally agree. The short statement on all of Mika's websites is very clear. It is a plea for privacy.

There are places to comment on Myspace, Facebook, etc. and Mika and his family know where to go to read them if they wish.

Agreed! :huh:

+1 Fully agree.

I totally agree. The short statement on all of Mika's websites is very clear. It is a plea for privacy.

There are places to comment on Myspace, Facebook, etc. and Mika and his family know where to go to read them if they wish.

Just to say that I totally agree with this, and in fact, I was just telling someone the same thing.

The family are clearly asking to be left alone here, and we should respect that. They know that if they want to read our comments and wishes, they can do so here or on the other places where they posted the story.

I'm still in a bit of a shock, to be honest. I know that we don't really know them, especially Paloma, yet they feel so close and familiar. It's weird.

I really hope that she will recover well.

Might be a good idea to hold off on that, til we know what the family are comfortable with.

That's true. We should also wait for more news. That's why I asked If It wouldn't be too much. But Your right, at this point it would be. Let's wait a while, but still liking the idea though. I'm so hoping she gett's Ok. Keep checking every kind of news page, but nothing new!

Totally agree too. The message was clear, and I completely understand they need their privacy.

I guess it's okay we talk about it here on MFC? Everyone is really shocked. I really can't think anything else now.

Yes. I am sure Mika knows we support him and his family in this. We need to respect their wishes and privacy. They don't need to be bothered at all at this time.

I am also very shocked, I woke in the night and read twitter then couldn't sleep any more and I can't stop thinking about it. We don't really know them yet we feel so close to them.

Just to say that I totally agree with this, and in fact, I was just telling someone the same thing.

The family are clearly asking to be left alone here, and we should respect that. They know that if they want to read our comments and wishes, they can do so here or on the other places where they posted the story.

I'm still in a bit of a shock, to be honest. I know that we don't really know them, especially Paloma, yet they feel so close and familiar. It's weird.

Exactly what I was thinking now... It's weird how we feel like this happened to a close friend, even though we don't really know them.

It's so sad and shocking!

Hope she recovers well. And Mika too, witnessing something like this must have been too traumatizing. It will be hard for him to recover too... :huh:

All my love to the whole P. family.

I'm so agree with you, girls!

Archived