Mika's Sister in Serious Accident

dcdeb

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i totally agree. right now, i believe they need their privacy more then flowers.

this family has to go through hard times. but at least they have each other & that's what they need the most at the moment.

I Agree You

If I'm devastated just by the description of the incident I can't even imagine how that whole family must be feeling, such anguish. I will join the lots and lots of prayers for her to recover and for her family to keep strong for her as she must need them also very much. I'm so sad right now, no one deserves the suffering of having a loved one in a critical state in a hospital, i've been there and there are no words of comfort.

I don't know if many of you girls are believers of some kind but maybe those who are can set an specific time today so we can form a chain of prayers for her from all over the world.

Biggest love and healing wishes to Paloma.

My heart is with the entire Penniman family...

hand-heart-1.jpg

Just think of the healing power of all of us praying for Paloma's recovery,

and sending all that love to Mika and his family in the ether!!!

Biggest love and healing wishes to Paloma.

My heart is with the entire Penniman family...

hand-heart-1.jpg

Just think of the healing power of all of us praying for Paloma's recovery,

and sending all that love to Mika and his family in the ether!!!

couldn't have said it better..

heart-208.jpg

This was terrible news. I still can't believe it. I sincerely hope that she will be recovering very soon. My thoughts go out to her, Mika and his family. I'll be praying for them. As omdeliom said a whole lot of prayers and love will give good energy.

heart_wallpaper_14.jpg

Came home, read the news. This must be horrifying for Paloma, Mika and his family. Wish them all a lot of strength. If we all give a lot of love I'm sure it will be all right eventually.

Paloma is a beautiful, strong women I'm sure she's a big fighter. Get well soon Paloma !

Archived