Mika's Sister in Serious Accident

dcdeb

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's about b****y time it was 4 hours ago that he made the statement!!:sneaky2: I think he didnt want to mess with the MFC'ers:thumb_yello: I've sent a complaint to the BBC demanding an apology be made to Mika and his family, so i'll wait to see the outcome of that.

I think he'd looged of after writing it, he said in one tweet something about the scary last half hour since he logged on.

I think he'd looged of after writing it, he said in one tweet something about the scary last half hour since he logged on.

You're right, he mentioned that after i posted:blink: No wonder he was scared!

Scary to say the least! I wouldn't want to mess with MFC. :naughty:

And besides having gazillions of angry tweet replies, he probably had his boss calling him over the complaints, which I believe it's not...erm...pleasant!

Hope next time he thinks twice before writing something "funny" like this. :sneaky2:

So you all know, we've sent a message to Mika's management on behalf

of the entire Mika Fan Club, expressing

that we are all sending our very best wishes for Paloma's speedy and

complete recovery. They've acknowledged that message and thank us

for our concern. I really think that now the best thing is for us to just

let the family deal with this very difficult situation as well as they can,

away from prying eyes. . . .

Thanks for these words, Deb.

Yes, "let it be . . . "

Since I read about the accident this morning, I can't think of something else.

That shows what an important place Mika - everything that has to do with him - has in my life.

I would've never expect that my first holiday day will be like that.

It is so horrific how one second can change the life of a person for ever.

Whenever I saw pics/sigs/avas of Mika today, I feel a terrible pain.

I can't get those press pictures out of my head, where it you can see the location where it happened.

away from prying eyes. Also, I'd ask that we not speculate here

as to where this happened or how, and that we just ignore the posts of

insensitive jerks like mr. discopop, who doesn't deserve one second more

of our time.

thank you for this. and agree.

all i can say is that i'm still shocked by those horrible news, and of course my thoughts are with paloma, mika, and the rest of the family.

I read about it last night, and I couldn't sleep. I had no words then and that carries over to now . . . . I've just had a cousin who died recently in a similar accident. So, I guess, I'm just really glad she's going to recover.

Oh lord, i'm sorry to hear that. I hope this isn't bringing back sad memories for you:huglove:

I only found out about the accident this afternoon, and my blood ran cold. I was told by a friend online and thought, "No, there's no way this could happen. Not to someone like Mika." But that's the strange thing about real life. Even the people we idolize and adore go through hard times and tragedy. Today has really affected me, and made me appreciate my own family more, especially my older brother. I can't express how deeply I wish for Paloma and all of Mika's family to get well, and be well, for times to come. I hope Paloma has a speedy recovery and the next news we hear is only the best news.

<3 you, Mika.

Oh lord, i'm sorry to hear that. I hope this isn't bringing back sad memories for you:huglove:

Nah, I've worked through it. We saw things at a new perspective. As I'm sure the Pennimans are doing now. I've been taught that things happen for a reason. We've decided to move closer to family, I've used it in creative ways (expressing some of his thoughts and ideas, and using his stories in songs or stories), and I've become almost obsessed with ouija boards. There was an amazing funeral that we couldn't go to because we didn't have the money or resources to attend.

But luckily none of that has to really happen with them. They will become an even tighter family, I'm sure. She's got an amazing support system. With some of the best people in it. They've gone through so much. This'll only make them stronger.

Family Love + Fan Club Love = Enough positive energy to blow anyone who offers anything but love out of the water.

away from prying eyes. Also, I'd ask that we not speculate here

as to where this happened or how, and that we just ignore the posts of

insensitive jerks like mr. discopop, who doesn't deserve one second more

of our time.

Thanks Deb....è veramente terribile quello che è successo a Paloma...grazie mille Deb per il tuo interessamento da parte di tutti noi di MFC

thank you for this. and agree.

all i can say is that i'm still shocked by those horrible news, and of course my thoughts are with paloma, mika, and the rest of the family.

yeh, thank you :thumb_yello:

paloma is stronge, she´s a penniman,she can do it :thumb_yello:

Hi everyone.

I am absolutely devastated by the news of Paloma's serious accident. The news hit me hard when I heard last night what happened. I feel great sadness for the Penniman family and am wishing dear Paloma a quick, speedy recovery.

I don't know if this link has already been posted in the forum or not. But I was browsing through Perez's website posts from today, and he wrote a blog post on the traumatic accident.

I thought some may want to see what Perez said on his website. It has most of the same press releases we have already read, but gives some of his own personal insight as well.

Here's the link: http://perezhilton.com/2010-10-11-mikas-sister-in-critical-condition-after-50-foot-fall-and-impalement-on-railing

If this has already been posted, please take it down! Thank you.

----

This is truly terrible news. It's like something out of a nightmare!

Singer Mika's sister, Paloma Penniman, was reportedly sitting on her ledge three floors from the ground when she lost balance, fell, and was impaled with a railing spike, which entered her abdomen.

Here's what a close family friend had to say about it:

"To say he's traumatised by this doesn't even come close."

More from the friend:

"It's the stuff of nightmares. Paloma had surgery today on her abdomen and legs - but she is critically ill."

More:

"No one really knows what happened. One minute Paloma was sitting on the window-ledge, the next she had fallen on to the railings."

Here's what a Met spokesman had to say about the incident:

"Police were called to an address at 5.15 this morning, after reports a woman was impaled on railings after falling from a window."

More from a spokesman for Mika:

"Paloma had a serious accident. She is in a critical but stable state. The family have asked for privacy at this time."

We're glad to hear that she's stable. Our thoughts are with Paloma, Mika, and their family at this time.

----

I first heard of this accident this afternoon and all my thoughts, hopes and prayers go out to the entire family. This was a horrible accident and to think that Mika, who is so gentle and fragile, witnessed it made me cry. I am praying for everyone's recovery.

Archived