Best wishes to Paloma

suisuimeko

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was both shocked and horrified when I heard what happened. I can't even imagine what Paloma is going through at this point. I can't even imagine what the Pennimans are going through at this point. I can't even imagine what state I'd be in, in a situation like this one.

This was such a horrible accident. I truly, honestly wish Paloma the best of recoveries. Every bit of my heart knows that she's going to get better!

GET WELL PALOMA! :huglove:

This terrible news has really made me draw back and look at life for what it is-LIFE! What a gift it is to be alive each day. Paloma may be very injured but she is alive. Keep praying people God has healed many, may he heal Paloma too. My words are simple. Please get well soon...xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Best wishes to Paloma and the whole Penniman family. My heart and thoughts are with you.

Picked some flowers for you Paloma. Hope you recover fully and quickly:

P7020002.jpg

Those are beautiful flowers!

Do you have any news, guys?? :tears:

No,if there are any news it will be in a "Mika's sister in a serious accident"thread :thumb_yello:

and in the first post... the mods said they'd keep all the updates in one place, that way people can check the first post and see if there's any news...

i think for now, we should concentrate our energy on positive thinking.

i'm not into doing an "mfc project mood" at the moment... sorry.

frankly i wanted to do a drawing for Paloma at the beginning, but my mind is totally blank and was only recalling the news... it's hard, and i am not in a project mood either :sad:

but i think it's still okay if you want to make sth for them, everyone has different ways to send their blessings or else...

and sometimes they give positive vibes and power to patients too (:

so it's up to you - the main point is all we are doing will not disturb the family's privacy, and they have to appropriate. (:

(i still saw a gig request to Mika on facebook, under the Paloma note... which made me frown a bit... :no:)

it's only my opinion tho...

Edited by suisuimeko

I don't know if this counts, since I wrote it for a school assignment, but I'll put it here anyways. :wink2:

Basically, the assignment was for a writing class, and the only parameter was to include the line "I am not afraid of you and I will beat your ass" in the piece. And since it's been hard not to think about this, I wrote about it.

Mika's sister critical after being impaled following 50ft fall

The article that came out eight hours later described it as a “tragic fall,” but that was wrong. I was sitting in the hospital hallways, back straight, hands on my mouth, thinking about the beauty of the sight. There was no tragic fall, only the flight of my sister in her swan dress from the windowsill at 5.15 am.

It was a miraculous thing. Imagine seeing your own sister slide from the fourth story with such grace and confidence as the last leaf on the winter tree – without so much as a goodbye. Her crow’s hair danced, her swan dress caught the morning breeze like wings floating upward in the most delicate of gusts. Downward she flew.

Here is the girl that I knew could do anything. She was two years my senior, but a decade ahead of everyone in poise and grace. I remember that old state school playground and the rubber balls that inevitably found me as I strode across the courtyard with my head down. My loping stride atop too-long legs never carried me from danger.

And yet it was the voice of my sister that stopped the cruelty. The way she drew herself up to the bullies, singing, “I am not afraid of you and I will beat your ass,” as if it were some war cry. I knew she could do anything, the way she spun on her heel and glided from the dumbfounded faces. And for a while, I did not have to bow my head as I crossed the courtyard.

Inevitably she graduated and the beatings from the bullies resumed. And, inevitably, her voyage from the fourth floor at 5.15 am came to a less-than-perfect finish atop the blunt railings below.

The article that came out eight hours later described me as “inconsolable,” but that is wrong. I am still sitting in the hospital hallway, back straight, hands on my mouth, still speechless at the beauty of my sister’s flight.

I'm praying for you every day Paloma, from the bottom of my heart..

I hope so much that all our positive energy, wishes, thoughts and prayers, from all over the world, will help you a little bit to recover as soon as possible..

Be brave..

bouquet_de_roses.jpg

I don't know if this counts, since I wrote it for a school assignment, but I'll put it here anyways. :wink2:

Basically, the assignment was for a writing class, and the only parameter was to include the line "I am not afraid of you and I will beat your ass" in the piece. And since it's been hard not to think about this, I wrote about it.

The article that came out eight hours later described it as a “tragic fall,” but that was wrong. I was sitting in the hospital hallways, back straight, hands on my mouth, thinking about the beauty of the sight. There was no tragic fall, only the flight of my sister in her swan dress from the windowsill at 5.15 am.

It was a miraculous thing. Imagine seeing your own sister slide from the fourth story with such grace and confidence as the last leaf on the winter tree – without so much as a goodbye. Her crow’s hair danced, her swan dress caught the morning breeze like wings floating upward in the most delicate of gusts. Downward she flew.

Here is the girl that I knew could do anything. She was two years my senior, but a decade ahead of everyone in poise and grace. I remember that old state school playground and the rubber balls that inevitably found me as I strode across the courtyard with my head down. My loping stride atop too-long legs never carried me from danger.

And yet it was the voice of my sister that stopped the cruelty. The way she drew herself up to the bullies, singing, “I am not afraid of you and I will beat your ass,” as if it were some war cry. I knew she could do anything, the way she spun on her heel and glided from the dumbfounded faces. And for a while, I did not have to bow my head as I crossed the courtyard.

Inevitably she graduated and the beatings from the bullies resumed. And, inevitably, her voyage from the fourth floor at 5.15 am came to a less-than-perfect finish atop the blunt railings below.

The article that came out eight hours later described me as “inconsolable,” but that is wrong. I am still sitting in the hospital hallway, back straight, hands on my mouth, still speechless at the beauty of my sister’s flight.

It might seem strange to say this, but that was written beautifully... Thank you for sharing.

nightmare

this is a horrible nightmare...the family is certainly in absolute shock...can't possible imagine what they are going through right now...after all the success this accident comes to put a dark shade on it...hoping and praying everything will be alright SOON...i send all my positive thoughts to Paloma, Mika and the entire family...

It might seem strange to say this, but that was written beautifully... Thank you for sharing.

+1 :) your style of writing reminds me a little of Angela Carter. :original:

Dear Paloma,

I'm sending you all the positivity I possibly can and I sincerely wish I could do more now than only show my love and support this way...

But family is all that matters now...

Words cannot express how sorry I feel about what happened...It's heartbreaking...But I know as a family you are and will stay strong...

Mika, Mr. and Mrs. Penniman, Yasmine, Zuleika and Fortuné my thoughts are with you...And Paloma please recover from this accident...

Lots of love and as many hugs as possible...

Marquarita -xXx-

Edited by Dutchy

I don't usually pray, but I am since I've heard about it, it made me so sad and eveytime I thought about it I got more shocked. I just hope she gets well soon and the whole family feels good.

All my best wishes to all of them, I feel as if they are my own family.

Wow, you write beautifully.

Mika you've given me some unforgettable moments, all I can do is sending love and best wishes to Paloma for a speedy and full recovery.

My thoughts and heart are with you, Mika and the rest of their family.

Elisabetta