Best wishes to Paloma

suisuimeko

So we all know Mika's sister is sick at the moment, purpleguineapig4 and I think maybe we can have a thread gathering all kinds of blessings (including artwork, poems, videoes or anything) for her.

The main idea is to send love and good wishes to Paloma, Mika and the Penniman's (:

So if you have anything you wish to say/ you've made for Paloma and her family, feel free to post them here!

I'll update the first post with your messages from time to time :wink2:

5072049506_a6b82849b8_o.png

We can send strength and love to them, show the Mika-freak power! :thumb_yello:

Edited by suisuimeko

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So we all know Mika's sister is sick at the moment, purpleguineapig and I think maybe we can have a thread gathering all blessings, pictures and poems for her.

As a good wish to Paloma, Mika and the Pennimans (:

So if you have anything you wish to say/ you've made for Paloma and her family, feel free to post them here!

I'll update the first post with your work from time to time :wink2:

good! im going to draw some today so i can post the picture when im done!

So we all know Mika's sister is sick at the moment, purpleguineapig4 and I think maybe we can have a thread gathering all blessings, arts and poems for her.

As a good wish to Paloma, Mika and the Penniman's (:

I'll update the first post with your work from time to time :wink2:

Dear MIKA,

Truely sorry to disturb you right in the middle of the chaos. We, all the fans over China,are all struck dumb with the terrible news. Confined in a distant country, we can barely do anything to help; however, we feel obliged to tell you how much we care about Miss Paloma Penniman with all our love. Please remember that you will never be the only one bearing the profound grief. We are always here praying for her.

Love,

Fans from China

I'm not very keen on doing artwork, drawings or poetry, especially when I am troubled by such terrible news. All I can do is wishing Paloma a complete recovery (even though I imagine it will be long) and sending much uplifting thoughts and vibes to her family. I pray for you all.

Paloma,

toute mes pensées sont a vous et votre famille dans ses moments difficile. j'espere que vous allez vite vous rétablir, je vous envoi beaucoups d'ondes positives, beaucoups d'amour et de courage. j'espere sincèrement avoir la nouvelle d'un bon rétablissement. toutes mes prières sont pour vous.

julie. :group_hug:

I send all my best wishes to Paloma,Mika and all the Penniman's family in that's terribles moments...I feel very sad today cause Mika for me is like part of my family and now he's suffering and I'm suffering with him...

I'm sure in a few days Paloma wiil be better.....All my best wishes and love to Paloma :flowers2::huglove:

I'm not much of a drawer or poet, so I thought that a little message to the family and to Paloma would be nice...

And thank you to Sui and purpleguineapig4 for opening the thread!

To Paloma,

I just wanted to I was shocked to hear what had happened to you. I hope you get well soon, and i will be praying and sending lots and lots of healing vibes from Australia.

Tegan xxx

And a quick message for Mika and the family...

To Mika and the family,

My thoughts are with you all at this terrible time. I will be praying for you all, and I hope that you all get lots of rest and take care of each other. Paloma will need you thoughout the recovery process.

Much love from all of the Aussie Mikamites xxx

I'm sending you all my love and prayers for your speedy recovery.

I'm sending all my love and prayers, also for Mika and the Penniman family.

Please Mika, don't worry about your gigs, the album, anything at all. We know you must just be there for your sister now.

Please know that all your fans love you, and are supporting you at this frightening time.

To the Penniman family. Please know that we are thinking of you and that we love you all.

I'm still in a bit of a shock about this, so I can't even imagine how Mika and his family are feeling now.

Sending them all a lot of love and courage to deal with this :huglove:

On a positive note, she is now over the worst, so I wish her a good recovery and a lot of strengh to the family to support her on this.

I wish I had a magic wand

To make it go away;

I'd wave my scepter over you

Until you were okay.

I'd think good thoughts; I'd send you love;

I'd transmit healing vibes;

My wand and I would surely beat

Whatever the doc prescribes.

But there is no magic scepter, so

I cannot cast a spell;

Just know you're often in my thoughts,

And I hope you'll soon be well!

This photo of Mika and Paloma is probably my favourite photo of him ever! I am really sad.. I can't even tell or imagine how does he feel right now. We should all be on his side these days but at the same time, try not to invade his privacy and his family privacy. They must need it more than anything. God bless them all!! :tears:

2uq20p2.jpg