Best wishes to Paloma

suisuimeko

This photo of Mika and Paloma is probably my favourite photo of him ever! I am really sad.. I can't even tell or imagine how does he feel right now. We should all be on his side these days but at the same time, try not to invade his privacy and his family privacy. They must need it more than anything. God bless them all!! :tears:

2uq20p2.jpg

i agree with you... i hope for the best for paloma and mika and their family

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm pretty sure a poem from me would not aid Paloma's recovery in any way, so I won't make an attempt.

I do wish her all the best though and hope her recovery will be swift. My thoughts are with Paloma, Mika and the whole family.

I know I don't really know any of them, but it feels like I do, and I do genuinely care.

If Mika and co do actually end up reading this...despite being in the member's section...

I am so sorry to hear of Paloma's accident, it really was shocking to hear what had happened. Glad to hear that she is expected to make a full recovery, but I know it's probably going to be a while until she gets 100% again. I wish her all the best though, and hope that the pain soon goes away. Take one day at a time. You're all in this together. I wish I could help in some way...but for now, warm wishes will have to do.

Sending you all my love and strength,

Caroline

:huglove:

Paloma, I wish you a good recovery from this awful accident. As you can see, you and your family are not alone in this. Prayers and good thoughts and vibes are send into your direction and mines are amongst them.

Lots of love and strength, for you, your family and everyone who is close to you :flowers2:.

Get well soon Paloma! We're all thinking of you at this time. Our thoughts are with you and the whole family. Tonight, it is agreed that my year group at school are going to pray for you for 1 hour. I'm afraid that is all I can do at the moment, but more will follow.

We whole heartedly wish you a speedy recovery!

If Mika and co do actually end up reading this...despite being in the member's section...

Now, that is a really good point...Maybe this could be moved to the non members section? So that it can be read by the family or someone close to them if they so wish?

Now, that is a really good point...Maybe this could be moved to the non members section? So that it can be read by the family or someone close to them if they so wish?

exactly...

where should we put it then?

and can anyone help me with this? (:

I'm pretty sure a poem from me would not aid Paloma's recovery in any way, so I won't make an attempt.

I do wish her all the best though and hope her recovery will be swift. My thoughts are with Paloma, Mika and the whole family.

I know I don't really know any of them, but it feels like I do, and I do genuinely care.

I understand that feeling and agree with you totally, bab. And as you said,

I too am thinking of Paloma and her whole family, and wishing for them the

strength that they will need to get through this difficult time.

All my love and support for the entire Penniman's family! :huglove: I know in these hard times, all we know is being with our beloved people, but I want to let Mika's family, and specially Paloma know that we are all with her! This extended family Mika has created and the rest of the Pennimans have adopted, is here with them in this hard moments sending all its love! She is young, she's strong, and she'll get well soon!!! Let's be hopefull! :flowers2:

First of all, I must congratulate MFC for creating this thread... I think it's so kind and lovely of you to do this! ♥

I'm not good at writing, so the only thing I will say is that I really hope she'll get over soon... and I'm sure she will. :huglove:

Sending Paloma, Mika and the rest of the family all my love, strength, prayers, some calm (as well), positive vibes and thoughts, flowers and whatever is necessary for her to feel better and recover soon. :flowers2:

I'm very sad and deeply shocked about this. From the bottom of my heart I wish you Paloma a speedy full recovery! For Mika and the whole Penniman-family my thoughts and prayers are with you. I wish you lots of strenght in this difficult times! Send you love and good vibes! Bless you all!

To the MFC: Thank you for giving us a place like this, to send good vibes and prayers without disturbing the privacy of the family. A privacy they asked for and they need very much in such moments!

Thank you purpleguineapig4 and suisuimeko :wub2:

I believe that when many people unite for a common cause, good vibe is so great that I have the certainty that Paloma will have a good recovery

She is in my prayers, and as the song goes,

Hold on, hold on, not alone...

Paloma, Mika, family everything will be fine, I love them :huglove:

Was demonstrated once again the professionalism of MFC

I am very proud to be part of this family.

Edited by Cecilia Barrios