The 'KEEP MIKA GOLDEN' Voting Club

Siu

1 hour ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

I remember Matt (Mathieu Tota)  Pokora from 2003 when he was in a talent show "Popstars". I still remember that he almost failed at one of the last steps. Then trainers gave him a last chance and he finished in a boysband issued from "Popstars". 

I am not a fan, but as he has Polish origins I was interested in his career in the past. 

Now he is an international star.

But Mika is our international star!!!!!!! Les't vote for Mika!!!!!!

He's not an international star, apart from french speaking countries, he is unknown. You can't absolutely compare him to Mika.

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Sabine64 said:

Let´s see if we can do something here. For now Mika has 9 votes and only 1%

On that website, we can also vote for Mika on the « Best international album » and « Best international concert » 😃

• Like 1

14 hours ago, silver said:

Mika has 95% of the vote for Best International Album, but has the tiniest of leads in the Best International Male Singer, so more votes there please

It always tells me that my 2nd vote could not be counted, although others say they can vote every 6 hours. :dunno: But I was able to vote from my PC again (first time I voted from my mobile), so maybe it's set in the website cookies and deleting them would help.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, silver said:

Conchita Wurst is back in the lead again :sneaky2:

Yes, about 1000 votes more than Mika now. 🙄 Here's the link again: https://www.futurpop.com/fma-2020/meilleur-artiste-pop-masculin-international-1/ - in the other categories Mika is far ahead, but best international male we need to vote more.

Does anyone know how long the poll will be open? I hope it's not the whole year, would be a bit long...

• Like 1

• 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...

You can go and vote for the best French duet or Pop Group.

For the moment Mika and Soprano are on the second place after the group Indochine.

https://www.futurpop.com/2021/01/30/fma-2021-quel-est-le-meilleur-duo-ou-groupe-pop-français-votez/?fbclid=IwAR0g-ad4SsBjPRvtfYeWuQeD9M5e7WkvbauQieZ6Kjos6py7NOLeZPT_V1Y

image.thumb.png.a7ecc31da4422b6dbda9a58ee18cbd01.png

• Like 4