Mika @ Storm troopers In Stilettos - Feb 24, 2011

Lollipop Love

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I totally love his style in these pics, so 80's, so cheerful, I even love his hat, it looks pretty with his hair, lol! Does this mean that his new music has influences from 80's?

I guess,he said that in an interview in Brazil,he said influences from 80's and 90's :wub2:

I guess,he said that in an interview in Brazil,he said influences from 80's and 90's :wub2:

I can't wait to hear more about his new music :wub2: Some thoughts or information... Maybe he is looking for some 80's feeling with his outfit :naughty: well, I like this style.

I can't wait to hear more about his new music :wub2: Some thoughts or information... Maybe he is looking for some 80's feeling with his outfit :naughty: well, I like this style.

yes, me too,I like 70's and 80's music.And Mika also said his new album will be extremely melodic...can't wait:wub2:

Mika3124.jpg

Brian is like "Ooooh, this is my boy!" :roftl: Definitely too much for someone who loves Mika and Queen. :wub2:

Mika3128.jpg

Anita just realizes how amazing he is :naughty:

:aah:

Ok, maybe I should stop fangurling over this mix of Mika and Queen... I CAN'T! :biggrin2:

Mika3124.jpg

Brian is like "Ooooh, this is my boy!" :roftl: Definitely too much for someone who loves Mika and Queen. :wub2:

Mika3128.jpg

Ok, maybe I should stop fangurling over this mix of Mika and Queen... I CAN'T! :biggrin2:

Of course not,you can continue,we fangurling with you :wub2::wub2:

Mika3124.jpg

Mika3128.jpg

well... yesterday i was fangurling until 5:30 am with Katia.... why not continue today????

:aah::aah:

:flowers: Merci beaucoup LilStar you're the star !! :huglove:

MikaTube

http://mikatube.com/archive/index.php?option=com_hwdvideoshare&task=viewvideo&Itemid=56&video_id=554

[YOUTUBE]HIkq0jqcDik[/YOUTUBE]

"change my conception of pop music"

:wub2::wub2:

Mika3124.jpg

Mika3128.jpg

I'm going to fangurl with you.

Mika+Queen=:mf_lustslow::wub2::fangurl::swoon:

I think the hairstyle he's wearing suits the hat. I think that's why he's got his hair like that, sort-of long at the front. He's a real pro when it comes to his dress sense, just like he's a real pro with his music!

I think the people with the best dress sense are those who don't actually look like they've made a big effort, but they just look naturally good. That is our Mika to a tee!:thumb_yello:

I think the hairstyle he's wearing suits the hat. I think that's why he's got his hair like that, sort-of long at the front. He's a real pro when it comes to his dress sense, just like he's a real pro with his music!

I think the people with the best dress sense are those who don't actually look like they've made a big effort, but they just look naturally good. That is our Mika to a tee!:thumb_yello:

I agree with you!:thumb_yello:

He always looks like he's stumbling out of bed in the morning and just puts on his clothes.But when you look a bit closer, you can see that everything matches perfectly.

Agree.

Mika3124.jpg

Mika3128.jpg

:swoon: :swoon: :swoon:

Looks lovely and casual.:fangurl:

:woot_jump:

as always!!!!! :wub2:

thaaaanks so much for the vid! :flowers2:

More pics, with Brian May this time

brianaz.jpg

(pics)

and thanks so much for these other pics too!!!!!!!! :wub2:

Archived