Not everything needs a thread

It was last month, so formally it wasn't winter

But do you remember this one from last year?

closer10.jpg

:shocked: Look at those skinny little legs! :lmfao:

See, he can play guitar.

@chris_edgerley

Chris Edgerley

@MikaFanClub best memory in Chiswick hearing him play 'Grace Kelly' on his guitar 6 months before it was released and became this hit it is!

https://twitter.com/#!/chris_edgerley/status/152107726342864896

Huh... well there you go!

We'd probably have to break the piano and do away with Martin. Could be tricky. :naughty:

I don't know about doing away with Martin...

Unless you plan on sending him to Oz of course :das:

Hello fellow MFCers. :mf_rosetinted:

I joined this fanclub today. (That join date beneath my name? Never minds that, it always lies).

I love Mika so much, I wake up to the sound of his music and go to sleep...in well silence. I can't sleep with music or any other sound playing. :mf_rosetinted:

Anyway, I've unsuccesfully stalked Mika since 2007, back when Relax,Take it Easy came out.

I hope to make lots of MF friends here so I have someone to annoy while queing.

I live in India by the way, don't mind if I occasionally complain in Hindi.

About the new songs, Underwater and Elle Me Dit are my favourite :biggrin2:

Aalso I am hoping dat mie eeenglis is fine aind nut hard two undirstaand yes yes? I hopes thees eez not rong plac two post this intrudocshun. Youz will forgivez poor indian gurl for bad eenglis yes?

tata bie bie fur nouz. I louvez yous.

Aalso, will you do fraandship with me?

I joined this fanclub today. (That join date beneath my name? Never minds that, it always lies).

I love Mika so much, I wake up to the sound of his music and go to sleep...in well silence. I can't sleep with music or any other sound playing. :mf_rosetinted:

Anyway, I've unsuccesfully stalked Mika since 2007, back when Relax,Take it Easy came out.

Aalso I am hoping dat mie eeenglis is fine aind nut hard two undirstaand yes yes? I hopes thees eez not rong plac two post this intrudocshun. Youz will forgivez poor indian gurl for bad eenglis yes?

yo welcome to MFC :mf_rosetinted:

èn đốn dù quơ ri ở bao do Eng gà lish, du a nót đì ôn ly oanh :mf_rosetinted: :mf_rosetinted:

(and don't you worry about your English, you're not the only one :mf_rosetinted: :mf_rosetinted: that's what it said)

:blink::roftl::roftl:

sure jaya i'll do fraanship with you...:teehee:

yo welcome to MFC :mf_rosetinted:

èn đốn dù quơ ri ở bao do Eng gà lish, du a nót đì ôn ly oanh :mf_rosetinted: :mf_rosetinted:

(and don't you worry about your English, you're not the only one :mf_rosetinted: :mf_rosetinted: that's what it said)

Thank youz :wub2: , whut are youz taking aboot? mie englis is fyne no?

:blink::roftl::roftl:

sure jaya i'll do fraanship with you...:teehee:

Yeehaw i has nyu freeind ! I love youz :wub2:

Thank youz :wub2: , whut are youz taking aboot? mie englis is fyne no?

Yeehaw i has nyu freeind ! I love youz :wub2:

:lmfao: so this is what happens - you take a lil break from MFC and come back with LOLcatz-speak? :aah:

School started back up for me today, and it's REALLY cold... Well, it wouldnt be too bad if it had gradually gone to this temperature like it normally does... But the weather has been so weird lately. It's going from warm to cold to warm to cold :thumbdown: And the windchill is making it worse.. Gah, I HAD planned on wearing a cute skirt with leggings (pretty thick leggings at that), with a long sleeve shirt and boots.... Yeah, too cold for that. So instead I just wore jeans, a tshirt and a hoodie :thumb_yello:

There's my ranting for the day.

:lmfao: so this is what happens - you take a lil break from MFC and come back with LOLcatz-speak? :aah:

Yes. :mf_rosetinted:

I would also like to apologize to miss Silver for hacking her account and making myself a rep and miss Guylaine's account for stealing a banner. I hope she has recieved my Christmas Card and will forgive me.

School started back up for me today, and it's REALLY cold... Well, it wouldnt be too bad if it had gradually gone to this temperature like it normally does... But the weather has been so weird lately. It's going from warm to cold to warm to cold :thumbdown: And the windchill is making it worse.. Gah, I HAD planned on wearing a cute skirt with leggings (pretty thick leggings at that), with a long sleeve shirt and boots.... Yeah, too cold for that. So instead I just wore jeans, a tshirt and a hoodie :thumb_yello:

There's my ranting for the day.

You can wear your own clothes in school? :aah: I have to wear that-ugly-private school-uniform everyday so it doesn't matter :aah: Hope it gets warmer for you!:thumb_yello:

Yes. :mf_rosetinted:

I would also like to apologize to miss Silver for hacking her account and making myself a rep and miss Guylaine's account for stealing a banner. I hope she has recieved my Christmas Card and will forgive me.

for a 'poor indian gurl' ur a pretty good hacker...:teehee::naughty: