Not everything needs a thread

I guess you are all familiar with "the voice" ... in Quebec, we have "La Voix" :naughty:

Watch this duel that just happened a few minutes ago... so unexpected :shocked:

http://tva.canoe.ca/emissions/lavoix/videos/video-etienne-et-mark-un-duo-plus-quun-duel-711266

I can't see the video. :tears: But I saw this duel "live" and you're right, it was... ??? :aah: Wierd but amazing.

• 2 weeks later...
[YOUTUBE]T3Vv-Y-Rd1A[/YOUTUBE]

What is this? :blink: I can't tell if it's our Mika or not, I can't understand what they are saying :aah:

Anyone translate? :teehee:

That is the most annoying thing I've ever heard. :aah: It doesn't sound like Mika at all.

It sounded like him at the beginning on the phone, and then it just went crazy and I turned it off... :aah: What are they talking about? :blink:

I don't know but I heard something about flatulence so it all sounds pretty ridiculous. :naughty:

[YOUTUBE]T3Vv-Y-Rd1A[/YOUTUBE]

What is this? :blink: I can't tell if it's our Mika or not, I can't understand what they are saying :aah:

Anyone translate? :teehee:

It's nothing to do with our Mika :wink2:

It's just a 'fun' phone call from a radio station to a random guy called Mika, you know almost every guy called Mickaël is nicknamed as Mika here.. So I don't think it's worth translating :teehee:

It's nothing to do with our Mika :wink2:

It's just a 'fun' phone call from a radio station to a random guy called Mika, you know almost every guy called Mickaël is nicknamed as Mika here.. So I don't think it's worth translating :teehee:

Oh good :naughty: Just that it was added to the topic 'mika' on youtube apparently. :teehee:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Since the threads talking about X-Factor are closed now, I will post here

Is just to say that I was checking the nominees to the World Music Awards this year and noticed that Chiara is on the Best Live Act list

There's a new thread,Bia :wink2:http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3902861#post3902861