Mika's house in Miami

sorry to bump this old thread but...

today on this site i just found these...

mikamansion.jpg

maybe that magazine was right! he did recently say he bought a house... and it does look like some kind of deal is going on here... i wonder why Miami?

HollyD could you go to Miami and check it out for us? :roftl:

btw that site has more pics. sorry they're small, the site won't let me save them bigger :(

What was the page number? We can try to save them vis print screen, or something like that.

what if one's a girl? oh wait, he'd probably like calling a girl something Boy :roftl:

I think he'd call them Alice and Mika so that they can decide later on which one of them would have which name or, even decide if they wanted to be a boy or a girl.:teehee:

I'm gonna write credits then on my FB profile :)

:roftl::roftl: :thumb_yello: wait,but I made them bigger :shocked::mf_rosetinted:

I wrote your name too :naughty:

in my opinion, no credits should be given to anyone, unless you are the one who took the picture. :teehee:

same goes for screencaps or professional pictures that are edited.

but what do i know :dunno:

in my opinion, no credits should be given to anyone, unless you are the one who took the picture. :teehee:

same goes for screencaps or professional pictures that are edited.

I agree, credits are for copyrighted work and you don't own the copyright unless you took the photo or video yourself.