Mika's house in Miami

I thought it took all of his money to buy a place in London. My best guess is that he's renting a fancy place while he works on the album.

Anyway, I think it's hilarious that he buys so many clothes and accessories but he always keeps the green wallet/purse. But perhaps he bought 3....

Anyway, I think it's hilarious that he buys so many clothes and accessories but he always keeps the green wallet/purse. But perhaps he bought 3....

wallet or purse ? :naughty:

• 10 months later...

sorry to bump this old thread but...

today on this site i just found these...

mikamansion.jpg

maybe that magazine was right! he did recently say he bought a house... and it does look like some kind of deal is going on here... i wonder why Miami?

HollyD could you go to Miami and check it out for us? :roftl:

btw that site has more pics. sorry they're small, the site won't let me save them bigger :(

sorry to bump this old thread but...

today on this site i just found these...

mikamansion.jpg

maybe that magazine was right! he did recently say he bought a house... and it does look like some kind of deal is going on here... i wonder why Miami?

HollyD could you go to Miami and check it out for us? :roftl:

btw that site has more pics. sorry they're small, the site won't let me save them bigger :(

WOW, thank you :bow:

I don't know if he really bought this house.

He's just bought one in London(?)

i assumed the house mentioned in his blog was in London... did he say anywhere else that his new house is in London? maybe he bought 2 houses just because he can :aah:

It's not because a site says, that it's true. I think if he had bought another house, it would be more logical one in LA or France. Don't you think?

unless he's trying to throw us off so we can't show up at his door :aah: