Wonkaland - Now he says he has boobs FFS!

willywonka

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We get our new Aussie MFCer to take him out to a vintage bar in Sydney and then while he's not looking, I sneak the laxative into his drink. :mf_rosetinted:

:fisch:Yeah, I haven't thought about this at all...

Ah, the oldest trick in the book that still works every time! Genius! :devil:

Well I know I've had just a leetle too much to drink, but my friends had more and do you know what they did?

36917985.png

They auctioned me and this lady won!

go2b.png

But I think she was going a bit far when she superglued my hand so I couldn't get away

go3j.png

Well I know I've had just a leetle too much to drink, but my friends had more and do you know what they did?

36917985.png

go2b.png

But I think she was going a bit far when she superglued my hand so I couldn't get away

go3j.png

:lmfao::lmao::lmfao::lmao::thumb_yello:

36917985.png

go2b.png

go3j.png

And finally we all know what happened between those two :lmfao:

hahahahah ::lol3:

we can have bigger one :aah:

:floor:

still noooo, pleasee :roftl: (only if he wants to play an infant :mf_rosetinted:) (I wouldn't give it even to an infant...:mf_rosetinted: it's nice, but....:mf_rosetinted:

ps. even the poor cat looks angry to me wearing this :roftl:

Edited by Melisanda

:floor:

still noooo, pleasee :roftl: (only if he wants to play an infant :mf_rosetinted:) (I wouldn't give it even to an infant...:mf_rosetinted: it's nice, but....:mf_rosetinted:

ps. even the poor cat looks angry to me wearing this :roftl:

why are you laughing that much? cos of hat? or Mika wearing that...

ok I found one for men, and see he look happy wearing it :aah:

2015-large.jpg

or maybe ithis one

how_funky_is_your_chicken_hat-p148404999960542539zvxz7_400.jpg

:teehee:

why are you laughing that much? cos of hat? or Mika wearing that...

oh...thanks for asking (don't take it personally, if you do:wink2:) ...I don't know...maybe I'm just in such mood...or maybe it's just the image in my head of Mika being "all grown up and somehow more liberated" and someone trying to put this on his head...like making him an infant again....I don't know :wink2: but it's just me....I'm sure people will love it:wink2:

and the next ones you found I like more:wink2: (not that I didn't like the first one...you know...I cAn't give you a serious answer here :original:

Edited by Melisanda

36917985.png

go2b.png

go3j.png

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

But Mika, after your previous mistake, I thought you were gonna give up the booze? :mf_rosetinted:

We get our new Aussie MFCer to take him out to a vintage bar in Sydney and then while he's not looking, I sneak the laxative into his drink. :mf_rosetinted:

Ever since I talked with those Aussies in that vintage bar, I feel weird and my intestines behave very strange.

47730987261c3a3aff6fb.jpg

My beer also tasted strange. I bet those Aussies have put something in it when I didn’t look. I really need to go to the loo, but I can’t leave. I’m in the middle of a concert. Hope it doesn’t get worse.

mvi10250035border.jpg

Oh, oh, it’s getting worse. I hope that Ida doesn’t notice anything while we’re dancing. That would be embarrassing. I’ll just keep on dancing and smiling and act like it is part of the show.

tumblrl1m26cw8le1qawnxc.jpg

Maybe it helps if I lie down for a minute while I eat an apple. As long as I just keep behaving normal, my audience will think this is also part of the show.

duesseldorf20.jpg

Oh no, the apple made it worse. I can’t hold it any longer. Moommmmmaaaaaaa.

2rx8tg8.jpg

Mika needs this hat cat_duck_hat.jpg

just the cyootest thing!!:wub2::aah:

Ever since I talked with those Aussies in that vintage bar, I feel weird and my intestines behave very strange.

My beer also tasted strange. I bet those Aussies have put something in it when I didn’t look. I really need to go to the loo, but I can’t leave. I’m in the middle of a concert. Hope it doesn’t get worse.

mvi10250035border.jpg

Oh, oh, it’s getting worse. I hope that Ida doesn’t notice anything while we’re dancing. That would be embarrassing. I’ll just keep on dancing and smiling and act like it is part of the show.

Maybe it helps if I lie down for a minute while I eat an apple. As long as I just keep behaving normal, my audience will think this is also part of the show.

duesseldorf20.jpg

2rx8tg8.jpg

:floor::floor:

annie strikes again!

the auction captions also had me :roftl:....:thumb_yello:

Don't you just love spam? :mf_rosetinted:

this came to my gmail today :biggrin2:

tool.jpg

:lmfao:

It's not spam, Mika's just messing with you!

mvi10250035border.jpg

duesseldorf20.jpg

2rx8tg8.jpg

YES! :woot_jump::devil: