New Mika Song in French: "Elle me dit"

mellody

Ooh nice, do you think now he has english lyrics we may get a download?

I've asked him on Twitter if there's any chance of him releasing the English EMD. Maybe if we all tweet him about it, it might help us to get that version in UK, USA and other countries.

I've asked him on Twitter if there's any chance of him releasing the English EMD. Maybe if we all tweet him about it, it might help us to get that version in UK, USA and other countries.

thats sounds great...!! I'm in..! :boing:

*go to twitter*:aah:

I'd like to hear an English recording eventually. Not sure if it's a good time for him to release a single though.

me too :fangurl:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

would it work well on english networks you think?

EMD is a blast here in french!:wub2:

I´m really happy to be able to buy the song. Mellody do you think it would help to write Br3 about the EMD?

dunno if it'd help, but guess it wouldn't hurt. :wink2:

Ooh nice, do you think now he has english lyrics we may get a download?

nope, guess they're just releasing it because it's not much to do for them to release an existing mp3 and it *could* make them some money. :mf_rosetinted:

I've found out a way of downloading Elle Me Dit from outside of France. (on iTunes)

http://itunes.apple.com/fr/album/elle-me-dit/id448943368?i=448943548&v0=WWW-EUFR-ITUHOME-TOPMUSIC&ign-mpt=uo%3D2

Click on the link above, and it should come up with a box saying something like 'open iTunes'. Then it says that Elle Me Dit is only available in the French iTunes, so click on 'change store'. If it says that you don't have the right kind of account, make a new one! :aah:

And it should work I think.

But don't bother if you don't want to go through the trouble of making a new account. Personally, I wouldn't do it. IT'S NUMBER ONE IN FRANCE ANYWAY!!! WOOOO

Go mika!

If it says that you don't have the right kind of account, make a new one! :aah:

And it should work I think.

It won't work. Your credit card billing address has to be in the relevant country in order for you to use that iTunes. If your credit card is in the UK then you have to purchase through the UK store.

TBWKTM was accidentally leaked through the Mexican iTunes store a couple of weeks before the official release and I'm pretty sure people tried everything to get a copy of it :naughty:

It won't work. Your credit card billing address has to be in the relevant country in order for you to use that iTunes. If your credit card is in the UK then you have to purchase through the UK store.

TBWKTM was accidentally leaked through the Mexican iTunes store a couple of weeks before the official release and I'm pretty sure people tried everything to get a copy of it :naughty:

Ah right :aah:

How did that happen?! :shocked: