MIKA @ Olympic Hall, Seoul, SOUTH KOREA - 20 September 2011

Yuna

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

PYH2011091910660099000_P2.jpg

Seriously ... he's an amazing musician ... and it was his music I loved first and it always will come first ... but god ... he has the most amazing eyes I've ever seen ... :wub2:

*goes off to quietly fangurl in the corner*

:fangurl:

Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love ya tomorrow:fisch:

I like the new Loubis.:wub2: but not the yellow jacket. And I wonder if we can believe the Christmas album news....:blink:

He looks like he has more meat on his bones...that would have to be a good thing. Hope it's a great show!!

:wub2:my new favorite fangurl pic

29409422242449114443816.jpg

Oh look he's got that famous stud in! Not really liking the yellow vest or the blonde streak in his hair but oh well :naughty:

I'm struggling to believe the album will drop at Christmas time as well. I mean, what a bad time to do it when we all know the number one spot is just gonna go to the X Factor winner.

I'm struggling to believe the album will drop at Christmas time as well. I mean, what a bad time to do it when we all know the number one spot is just gonna go to the X Factor winner.

But "Christmas" can mean February as well, if Mika says it, lol (and it would be sooner than March) :naughty: We could even have something (a new song) to taste Dec/Jan, would be awesome :wub2:

Oh look he's got that famous stud in! Not really liking the yellow vest or the blonde streak in his hair but oh well :naughty:

well, see how i took a pic where you DONT see the streak in the hair?:mf_rosetinted:

:roftl:i think the vest looks good from afar:naughty:its not TOO bad:teehee:

and oh, is that how it works in Europe:teehee:

here Chirstmas spots will be filled with Justin Biebers Christmas album:mf_rosetinted:

But "Christmas" can mean February as well, if Mika says it, lol (and it would be sooner than March) :naughty: We could even have something (a new song) to taste Dec/Jan, would be awesome :wub2:

How can Christmas mean February when we celebrate it in December? :aah: I'm all for having a single released around that time, but so long as it's before or after the x factor single, the better :naughty:

How can Christmas mean February when we celebrate it in December? :aah: I'm all for having a single released around that time, but so long as it's before or after the x factor single, the better :naughty:

If Mika says "Christmas" I automatically think "February" and maybe a single in Dec/Jan :roftl: But we will see. I hope he will talk more about it in Korean interviews, I hope they will be linked here :thumb_yello:

Thankyou for these beautiful pics:wub2:

i love the yellow waistcoat, and the hair, and the fact he seems to have

put a little weight on too:mf_lustslow:

well, see how i took a pic where you DONT see the streak in the hair?:mf_rosetinted:

:roftl:i think the vest looks good from afar:naughty:its not TOO bad:teehee:

and oh, is that how it works in Europe:teehee:

here Chirstmas spots will be filled with Justin Biebers Christmas album:mf_rosetinted:

don,t remind me please...:aah:

PS: sorry rox, but we can see the unfamous streak:naughty:

Archived