MIKA @ Olympic Hall, Seoul, SOUTH KOREA - 20 September 2011

Yuna

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thanks to my dear friend Laymay, 2 tickets are waiting for me :wub2::huglove:

But my daughter told me yesterday that her teacher is going to organize the annual teacher/parents meeting for her class on Tuesday, September 20th at 6 pm!!!! :sad:

Such a bad luck! Mika's gig is at 8pm in the other side of the town. No chance to go to the meeting and to be on time for the gig.

As choosing between the meeting and the gig gives me a real problem of conscience, my question is the following:

Does anyone know if a support act is planned before Mika or if the gig is goign to start at 8pm sharp??? :dunno:

Lucky you....when Mika is in France you're in France, when he is in Korea and you 're in Korea :aah: we call it 'destiny' :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

See you in Seoul...we'll be at the front low this time also...some are in A, some are B..others are in R Section...

Thanks to my dear friend Laymay, 2 tickets are waiting for me :wub2::huglove:

But my daughter told me yesterday that her teacher is going to organize the annual teacher/parents meeting for her class on Tuesday, September 20th at 6 pm!!!! :sad:

Such a bad luck! Mika's gig is at 8pm in the other side of the town. No chance to go to the meeting and to be on time for the gig.

As choosing between the meeting and the gig gives me a real problem of conscience, my question is the following:

Does anyone know if a support act is planned before Mika or if the gig is goign to start at 8pm sharp??? :dunno:

the teacher wouldn't consider taking you the next night, as an exception? :teehee:

Happy for Françoise, she can finally go to the gig

and thanks to my sister Laymay Kang because she's so kind and bought the ticket for Françoise

I'm happy too~~ she also go to the mika gig:dance_man:

and you're welcome :blush-anim-cl: she make me happy always. and mfcer member too

Thanks girls :huglove: That was indeed unexpected :thumb_yello:

*preparing to run as fast as I can between the school and the venue* smiley_running.gif

Lucky you....when Mika is in France you're in France, when he is in Korea and you 're in Korea. We call it 'destiny' :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

See you in Seoul...we'll be at the front low this time also...some are in A, some are B..others are in R Section...

You better say.. when I'm in France, Mika comes in France, when I go back to Korea, he also comes in Korea

Do you think he is following me?? :mf_rosetinted:

Well, seriously. I didn't get the chance to go in Compiegne in July so I'm really happy :thumb_yello:

See you there Yuna :bye:

the teacher wouldn't consider taking you the next night, as an exception? :teehee:

I would not have been at ease to tell him the reason... :blush-anim-cl:

Thanks girls :huglove: That was indeed unexpected :thumb_yello:

*preparing to run as fast as I can between the school and the venue* smiley_running.gif

You better say.. when I'm in France, Mika comes in France, when I go back to Korea, he also comes in Korea

Do you think he is following me?? :mf_rosetinted:

Well, seriously. I didn't get the chance to go in Compiegne in July so I'm really happy :thumb_yello:

See you there Yuna :bye:

I would not have been at ease to tell him the reason... :blush-anim-cl:

:aah: you can do it! you are a superwoman~

The setlist is uploaded on HyundaiCard Superseries homepage :boing:

155B1C394E7197793348D6

LOVERBOY is on it!! It's first time playing on live....isnt it....cant wait :mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:

Oh and I was choosen for the tweeter livecaster by hyundaicard promotor team. I'll tweet things during the concert, and in reward I would get the M&G change in the backstage.... so happy for that!! :biggrin2:

155B1C394E7197793348D6

LOVERBOY is on it!! It's first time playing on live....isnt it....cant wait :mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:

Oh and I was choosen for the tweeter livecaster by hyundaicard promotor team. I'll tweet things during the concert, and in reward I would get the M&G change in the backstage.... so happy for that!! :biggrin2:

Whaaaaaat!? No Elle Me Dit!!!!!!!

You all have got to shout out for it, because it's taking over the world!! It's got over 3 million hits on YT!

Perhaps it'll be in the encore!

It's great to see Love Boy included though.

Have fun everyone who's going to be there.

Whaaaaaat!? No Elle Me Dit!!!!!!!

You all have got to shout out for it, because it's taking over the world!! It's got over 3 million hits on YT!

Perhaps it'll be in the encore!

It's great to see Love Boy included though.

Have fun everyone who's going to be there.

Maybe he'll sing " Elle me Dit" as an encore :dunno:

Whoo hoo! A "new" song and a proper M&G. Great news!

Have fun!! :yay: :yay: :yay:

Whoo hoo! A "new" song and a proper M&G. Great news!

Have fun!! :yay: :yay: :yay:

more than 30 ppl are chosen for that 'proper M&G' with personal pics chance... from various kinds of competition....

yes....he's so generous for his fans.... :wub2: how sweet.....

but just few mfcers won the competitions......so unlucky....

more than 30 ppl are chosen for that 'proper M&G' with personal pics chance... from various kinds of competition....

yes....he's so generous for his fans.... :wub2: how sweet.....

but just few mfcers won the competitions......so unlucky....

Oh wow! It sounds like you'll all have a blast! The non-MFCers should have fun too!

have fun everyone who's going! you all must be positively shivering with ancipation! i'm not even going to this gig but i'm super excited anyway :biggrin2: i can't wait to read all the reports!

Loverboy would be amazing but... i can't help thinking Loverboy might be a misprint and it'll be Toy Boy instead :dunno:

heh heh i typed Loverbody at first :teehee:

Wow, great news, Yuna! We'll look forward to your tweets! And how

exciting for the M&G! :yay:

Loverboy would be amazing but... i can't help thinking Loverboy might be a misprint and it'll be Toy Boy instead :dunno:

I had the same thought when I read that... that it might be Toy Boy...

But hearing Lover Boy live would be awesome, so let's hope that's correct!

:thumb_yello:

Wooooot! I really really want him to sing LOVERBOY. So I hope the setlist is the right one.

I just hope someone catches that precious moment on camera...

and....GK/Lollipop/Ellemedit would be on encore list... like always :naughty:

I guess you're right.

Anyways, have fun everyone going!

And Françoise: hopefully you can sneak out of the school thingie early enough! :thumb_yello:

Archived