MIKA @ Olympic Hall, Seoul, SOUTH KOREA - 20 September 2011

Yuna

The setlist is uploaded on HyundaiCard Superseries homepage :boing:

155B1C394E7197793348D6

LOVERBOY is on it!! It's first time playing on live....isnt it....cant wait :mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:

Oh and I was choosen for the tweeter livecaster by hyundaicard promotor team. I'll tweet things during the concert, and in reward I would get the M&G change in the backstage.... so happy for that!! :biggrin2:

Thanks for the setlist Yuna :thumb_yello:

I'm also voting for EMD in the encore list :wub2:

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Check it out ! :wub2:

yes. and he saw waited fans. then come colser to us. sign :wub2:

he was nice and gentle~

May I say "like always"?? :wub2: :wub2:

Not quite always I'd say :naughty: but he is amazingly patient in most circumstances. I would not make a very good pop star because I could never manage it.

Hopefully all MFCers will be lucky then and not just those at the M&G. He saw everyone at the shows in Japan even though there were hundreds waiting each night and he didn't have much time. It helps that security kept things in order.

Not quite always I'd say :naughty:but he is amazingly patient in most circumstances. I would not make a very good pop star because I could never manage it.

Hopefully all MFCers will be lucky then and not just those at the M&G. He saw everyone at the shows in Japan even though there were hundreds waiting each night and he didn't have much time. It helps that security kept things in order.

Yes he does....

It's a M&G vid recorded by someone. the security kept saying 'just 3 more ppl from now!' but Mika never stopped signing things. The guard tried to take him to the car again, saying he had no time to do it :mf_rosetinted: but Mika said like 'No I have time dude' in this vid.

at the end of the vid, one guard furiously shouts like 'guys stop him doing that!! stop it!!' ...and Mika was taken to the car after that....

he did 4 M&G after Seoul gig last year. two in the dressing room with 50 ppl, another two in the parking lot. the vid is showing the 4th m&g he did but he still want to sign on stuffs for one more person...

no pop stars can do like that.....so proud to be his fan.....:wub2::wub2:

The setlist is uploaded on HyundaiCard Superseries homepage :boing:

155B1C394E7197793348D6

LOVERBOY is on it!! It's first time playing on live....isnt it....cant wait :mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:

Oh and I was choosen for the tweeter livecaster by hyundaicard promotor team. I'll tweet things during the concert, and in reward I would get the M&G change in the backstage.... so happy for that!! :biggrin2:

Loverboy on the setlist!!! Thats a fantastic surprise:biggrin2:

Looking forward to reading your tweets, I'm sure you'll have a great time!!!

Yes he does....

It's a M&G vid recorded by someone. the security kept saying 'just 3 more ppl from now!' but Mika never stopped signing things. The guard tried to take him to the car again, saying he had no time to do it :mf_rosetinted:but Mika said like 'No I have time dude' in this vid.

at the end of the vid, one guard furiously shouts like 'guys stop him doing that!! stop it!!' ...and Mika was taken to the car after that....

he did 4 M&G after Seoul gig last year. two in the dressing room with 50 ppl, another two in the parking lot. the vid is showing the 4th m&g he did but he still want to sign on stuffs for one more person...

no pop stars can do like that.....so proud to be his fan.....:wub2::wub2:

thats incredibly sweet and generous of him:wub2:

I assume you sent it to Tomomi?

I got it.:thumb_yello:

日本からソウルのライブへ行かれる方へ

Yunaが今回のライブのためのちょっとした案内を用意しています。PMで送ってもらえます。

日本語版を希望される方は私までPMをお願いします。

I cannot believe they are off to Korea today, I hope it means there will be a few days for interviews, or special events or something nice...Korea always turns it on for Mika:wub2:

Yes I sometimes get very different vibes from Mika when he is in certain countries and I love "Korean Mika". :naughty:

I assume you sent it to Tomomi? I cannot believe they are off to Korea today, I hope it means there will be a few days for interviews, or special events or something nice...Korea always turns it on for Mika:wub2:

seems like he just need one day for sightseeing....i guess.... :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

I got it.:thumb_yello:

日本からソウルのライブへ行かれる方へ

Yunaが今回のライブのためのちょっとした案内を用意しています。PMで送ってもらえます。

日本語版を希望される方は私までPMをお願いします。

Thank you for your help Tomomi !!

if everything goes well....it will be mega amazing..... :teehee:

So he is already there? He was really sweet he tweeted, he must know his Korean fans are sooooo waiting for him :wub2: I have a feeling he is as excited about being in Seoul as his Korean fans are :biggrin2:

It will be amazing... Enjoy, everyone! Please let us know how it was, so looking forward to your reports, pics and vids! :thumb_yello:

awwww finally he's landed!!!!!!

i'm so happy for you guys :biggrin2:

have fun everyone!!!!!!!

cant wait to hear more from you :wub2::wub2::wub2:

(& i've been guessing what u've prepared for meeks this time!!!

but probably i can never get it cos u korean fans are super sweet and creative teehee!!!)

please keep me updated :teehee:

awwww thanks yuna :wub2:

[D-2 공항]우월한 키때문에 멀리서도 눈에 확 띄는 MIKA :) 클로즈 샷도 한 컷 <<

what does it mean?? : PP

they said like they could notice him easily from far away... becuz he's tall :lmfao:

Archived