Elle me Dit video out on Tuesday Aug. 16 2011

• Replies 750
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They always make me think they've been done by first year art students. :naughty:

TRUE! Except GK and Lollipop for me tho. But Rain? I always tried to call my feelings about that vid. Now I know: it's totally first year art students :mf_rosetinted:

I hope morning....I'll wake up early just to see it...:aah:

*I think won't sleep tonight*

I think it will be for midday..:mf_rosetinted:. btw when it's midday in UK here'll be smth like.. evening I think:aah:

Hello all of you awesome people!

I, Grace freddy, am calling all of you faithful mika fans. All of you that believe in the amazing, underrated singer who we call MIKA. This is a call to ACTION. We all know that the music video for Elle Me Dit is coming out TOMORROW. There are so many fans, and so much love out there, I think we owe it to our fav artist to... INVADE YOUTUBE! FELLOW MIKA-ITES, I CALL YOU TO LOG IN TO YOUR YOUTUBE ACCOUNT TOMORROW, ANYTIME, AND WATCH THE ELLE ME DIT MUSIC VIDEO. MULTIPLE TIMES. KEEP REFRESHING THE PAGE, KEEP WATCHING, AND LIKING, AND FAVOURITING, AND COMMENTING. WE SHALL GET ELLE ME DIT TO BE THE HIGHEST VIEWED VIDEO OF THE DAY! WE SHALL GET IT TO BE FEATURED ON THE YOUTUBE HOMEPAGE!

It may be difficult, but if we do it all together, WE CAN DO THIS.

I BELIEVE IN THE FANS. I BELIEVE IN THE POWER OF MIKA. I BELIEVE WE CAN SHOW MIKA THE SUPPORT HE DESERVES!!!

So...

WHO'S WITH ME?!

tumblr_lej5fdnEJJ1qdlkgg.gif

Hello all of you awesome people!

I, Grace freddy, am calling all of you faithful mika fans. All of you that believe in the amazing, underrated singer who we call MIKA. This is a call to ACTION. We all know that the music video for Elle Me Dit is coming out TOMORROW. There are so many fans, and so much love out there, I think we owe it to our fav artist to... INVADE YOUTUBE! FELLOW MIKA-ITES, I CALL YOU TO LOG IN TO YOUR YOUTUBE ACCOUNT TOMORROW, ANYTIME, AND WATCH THE ELLE ME DIT MUSIC VIDEO. MULTIPLE TIMES. KEEP REFRESHING THE PAGE, KEEP WATCHING, AND LIKING, AND FAVOURITING, AND COMMENTING. WE SHALL GET ELLE ME DIT TO BE THE HIGHEST VIEWED VIDEO OF THE DAY! WE SHALL GET IT TO BE FEATURED ON THE YOUTUBE HOMEPAGE!

It may be difficult, but if we do it all together, WE CAN DO THIS.

I BELIEVE IN THE FANS. I BELIEVE IN THE POWER OF MIKA. I BELIEVE WE CAN SHOW MIKA THE SUPPORT HE DESERVES!!!

So...

WHO'S WITH ME?!

tumblr_lej5fdnEJJ1qdlkgg.gif

Elle me dit video already has a thread, i will add your post to it and close this thread. We try to group everything together and not have multiple threads on the same subject.

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26121

thank you! :thumb_yello:

Archived