Elle me Dit video out on Tuesday Aug. 16 2011

Of course, it will be out the week I'm away:sneaky2:

Mana was in the Alberta woods/mountains when the WAG video came out so I took screen caps with my phone and sent them by message to standardtoaster. If he turns up in his underwear again we can text you. :roftl:

• Replies 750
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mana was in the Alberta woods/mountains when the WAG video came out so I took screen caps with my phone and sent them by message to standardtoaster. If he turns up in his underwear again we can text you. :roftl:

:lmfao: Standardtoaster must have been pleased :roftl: You think Mika will dance in his room again?

What a multitude of birthdays this next week, my mother's birthday is on the 15th too :teehee: And such a nice birthday gift for you two! :wub2:

Yeah, so 5 more days to go :excite:I bet the fact that we already know the release date is going to make the waiting so much worse... :aah: At least in my case :lmfao:

Count me in! I have a problem with being patient :roftl:

:lmfao: Standardtoaster must have been pleased :roftl: You think Mika will dance in his room again?

I think his exact words were "Is that all you got?" Maybe he was hoping for X-rated? :dunno:

Oh that was epic! :lmfao: Yeah, we were camping in the middle of nowhere and had no internet and no mobile service, so I was limited to checking in with the real world whenever we drove into town to get more alcohol. :roftl:

Christine was texting me being like "Plug back in, woman, the video is out and Mika's in his underwear!" Of course, my phone at the time couldn't receive picture messages, so I had her text boxer-clad screencaps to standardtoaster. And yeah, I think he WAS disappointed they were PG. :roftl:

Looking forward to this video! It's been far too long since we've had a new Mika video (17 months, not that I'm counting...:fisch:)

I'm getting excited for this video now. I can't even tell you how amazing it was seeing WAG for the first time :lmfao: And no not for perverted reasons :no::wags_finger:

Mika just came across as so much more conservative and coy back in the day. The interviews he started giving in 2009 were really surprising and then when he turned up dancing in his underwear I just couldn't believe it. :roftl: I had carried all these ideas of what I thought Mika was about and it was amazing to see him starting to reveal himself to be so close to what I had imagined.

I came on here to check for progress on the video :biggrin2:

A bunch of my friends have just discovered the song and they're like OMG Charlie, have you heard the new Mika song??

It's like, um, yes :teehee:

But they were blasting it in the common room at lunch yesterday, which was funny :roftl: Especially as none of them speak french, so they're like DA DA DA DANCE DANCE DANCE

I came on here to check for progress on the video :biggrin2:

A bunch of my friends have just discovered the song and they're like OMG Charlie, have you heard the new Mika song??

It's like, um, yes :teehee:

But they were blasting it in the common room at lunch yesterday, which was funny :roftl: Especially as none of them speak french, so they're like DA DA DA DANCE DANCE DANCE

:shocked::yay:

See - he ought to release it in non-French speaking countries too :sneaky2:

:shocked::yay:

See - he ought to release it in non-French speaking countries too :sneaky2:

I reckon! It's a f*cking good song, and now half of my year level love it.

I just heard the English version, and I have to admit, I really like it, almost even more. But perhaps thats because I understand it :lmfao:

Thanks for the offer but my cell is too ancient for that:mf_rosetinted: I'll have to wait until I come back... My fault for taking vacations so late in the summer:wink2:

:aah:

I can´t imagine how my husband would react if my friends sent him pics of Mika half naked :roftl::roftl:

Mana, you need to tell us how to do it with hubbies. Have you written a book or something? Like "How to domesticate husbands"? :mf_rosetinted:

My thoughts exactly.

Archived