• Created
  • Last Reply
from twitter

labelbarclayLabel Barclay

Fans de Mika, surveillez YouTube mardi... #surprise #ellemedit

10 minutes agoFavoriteUndo RetweetReply

On next tuesday? That's my birthday. More things to look forward to :biggrin2:

Happy Birthday to you! Mine's on Monday, although officially it's Tuesday because my dad put the wrong date on my birth certificate. But I always celebrate on the 15th, not the 16th.

This also means that the vid will be out before the week's most important birthday comes on the 18th!

Happy Birthday to you! Mine's on Monday, although officially it's Tuesday because my dad put the wrong date on my birth certificate. But I always celebrate on the 15th, not the 16th.

This also means that the vid will be out before the week's most important birthday comes on the 18th!

What a multitude of birthdays this next week, my mother's birthday is on the 15th too :teehee: And such a nice birthday gift for you two! :wub2:

Yeah, so 5 more days to go :excite: I bet the fact that we already know the release date is going to make the waiting so much worse... :aah: At least in my case :lmfao:

Thank you :blush-anim-cl: Happy birthday to you too :yay:

Poor dad :teehee: But is there nothing you can do with that?

Ehm, the most important birthday? :shun:

Congrats ! :yay:

Thank you :blush-anim-cl:

Archived