Elle me Dit video out on Tuesday Aug. 16 2011

• Replies 750
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have to say I'm not looking forward to it, because Mika videos always seem to be a bit, well, odd :blink:

They always make me think they've been done by first year art students. :naughty:

I have to say I'm not looking forward to it, because Mika videos always seem to be a bit, well, odd :blink:

They always make me think they've been done by first year art students. :naughty:

I'm looking forward to them BECAUSE they are odd. :naughty:

:shocked:

But they are all superb!

So different and fun and bouncy!

:shocked:

But they are all superb!

So different and fun and bouncy!

We'll have to disagree there, Weezey :naughty:

I can't think of one video he has done which has made non-Mika fans say "What a great video" or want to rush out and buy the song. It's the job of a video to sell the song, but with Mika it's more a case of buying the song despite the video. :dunno:

I can't think of one video he has done which has made non-Mika fans say "What a great video" or want to rush out and buy the song. It's the job of a video to sell the song, but with Mika it's more a case of buying the song despite the video. :dunno:

I suppose you are right... I just can't wait to see Mika (hopefully) in a cool video with close ups of his beautiful face :aah:

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

WAG is the greatest video I've ever seen in my life. I must have watched it a thousand times. :roftl:

I agree with Eloise though that if he doesn't have a big budget or a great idea they should just have close-ups of his face and he should be dressed like a hot young guy. That is what is going to catch people's attention and make them curious about him if they are watching MTV or whatever.

WAG is the greatest video I've ever seen in my life. I must have watched it a thousand times. :roftl:

I agree with Eloise though that if he doesn't have a big budget or a great idea they should just have close-ups of his face and he should be dressed like a hot young guy. That is what is going to catch people's attention and make them curious about him if they are watching MTV or whatever.

You love WAG, whereas I could take it or leave it :naughty: I thought Rain started off well, but got spoiled by the dancing creatures. Kick Ass was OK except for the coiffured Mika on the roof bit at the end.

:teehee: I've realised it's actually Mika's hair I have a problem with in most of the vids.

But definitely agree with the close-ups/hot young guy approach. Just keep him away from the curling tongs.

You love WAG, whereas I could take it or leave it :naughty: I thought Rain started off well, but got spoiled by the dancing creatures. Kick Ass was OK except for the coiffured Mika on the roof bit at the end.

:teehee: I've realised it's actually Mika's hair I have a problem with in most of the vids.

But definitely agree with the close-ups/hot young guy approach. Just keep him away from the curling tongs.

I think that's the best part in some :teehee: I don't like it when it's all over the side of his face, just nice combed back. :biggrin2:

I think that's the best part in some :teehee: I don't like it when it's all over the side of his face, just nice combed back. :biggrin2:

:roftl: it's good there is someone to appreciate whatever look he has gone in for. I just love the floppy curls falling over his face and hate it combed back

:roftl: it's good there is someone to appreciate whatever look he has gone in for. I just love the floppy curls falling over his face and hate it combed back

:naughty:

I love it all the time though really :aah: But I love it in photo shoots the most cos it just looks so curly and you can see him beautiful forehead! :wub2::roftl:

You love WAG, whereas I could take it or leave it :naughty:I thought Rain started off well, but got spoiled by the dancing creatures. Kick Ass was OK except for the coiffured Mika on the roof bit at the end.

My fav is GK - fabulous, movie-like, a motion-picture shot.

I think WAG is good, but too... commercial.

Rain is based on a good idea (the strange dancing figures around Mika symbolize his \ ours fears or phobia, IMHO. He tries to run away from them, but gives up in the finale realizing it`s useless), but visual implementation was weak.

I think EMD video might look a bit like Big Girl...

But I definitely wanna see MORE Mika, whether it`s his face , hair or... back :blush-anim-cl:

I think Mika's had some good vids-especially WAG, which says a lot about him, and GK and HE (though I wasn't keen on it myself) Rain and KA will have put people off, I think (though KA started well)

Absolutely, I was really hoping more from KA :sad: , I thought he was going to be a super-hero or something when he went to the roof :teehee:

Archived