Miracles happen! I met Mika today... at work!!!!!!

Kasia_xxx

Hey guys!

Today my wildest dream came true!

I'm a flight attendant for easyJet and I've been DREAMING for over 2 years to have Mika on a flight one day.

And.... HE WAS on my flight today!!!

I still need to cool down a bit as this is the most random thing ever! I was just boarding the plane in Olbia (Sardinia) and there is Mama Mika, Yasmine and Mika:mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:

I didn't want to cause chaos, although I honestly felt as if I just saw a ghost and really didn't believe that was actually happening, so I wrote a note for Mika telling him I've seen 14 shows, was a Big Girl in Brighton and that I've always imagined he's on my flight and this is actually happening!!!!

He read it, smiled, his mum said my face looked familiar to all of them and we had a lovely chat.

I didn't let them pay for their snacks - who would?!?!?!?! We took photos, giggled, they left, I was left speechless and just over the moon!!!!!

Please remember this story as a proof that miracles DO happen!!!!

Photo to follow in a few minutes:wink2:

Did he have his little bags of seeds and nuts on the table in front of him?:naughty:

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys!

I'm a flight attendant for easyJet and I've been DREAMING for over 2 years to have Mika on a flight one day.

I still need to cool down a bit as this is the most random thing ever! I was just boarding the plane in Olbia (Sardinia) and there is Mama Mika, Yasmine and Mika:mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:

I didn't want to cause chaos, although I honestly felt as if I just saw a ghost and really didn't believe that was actually happening, so I wrote a note for Mika telling him I've seen 14 shows, was a Big Girl in Brighton and that I've always imagined he's on my flight and this is actually happening!!!!

He read it, smiled, his mum said my face looked familiar to all of them and we had a lovely chat.

I didn't let them pay for their snacks - who would?!?!?!?! We took photos, giggled, they left, I was left speechless and just over the moon!!!!!

You are so lucky!!

I know that interview! And also the one where he said he does weird things on flights, takes is own nuts and food out etc. I was afraid of that a bit - especially crying (well, although I could have helped there - we all have a first aid course finished:naughty::naughty::naughty:) But NOOOOO!!!! He was just sweet, very polite and incredibly cute!!!!:wub2:

You never know about the shop. I was saying the same. How come Mika would ever fly a low cost airline / easyJet / be on MY flight?!?!?! there are 1200 of us at London Gatwick itself. now, THAT is called MIRACLE

You landed at Gatwick!

I was over there last night delivering!

Why couldn't have it been today?:naughty:

:lmfao: i can imagine

did the others know him as well?

No! Others didn't recognise him! I actually only recognised him because I DID recognise his mum! He was wearing sunglasses and walked in with head down looking under his feet. Oh bless him:wub2::wub2::wub2:

Haaahaaaahaaaaahaaaahaaaa! I won't even describe what it felt like to check Mika's seatbelt is fastened before landing:naughty::naughty::naughty::roftl::blush-anim-cl:

:lmfao: you told all other stewardess "hands off, this one is mine" ? :aah:

:lmao::lmfao::lmao::lmfao::lmao:

You landed at Gatwick!

I was over there last night delivering!

Why couldn't have it been today?:naughty:

It was today! Well, actually yesterday! 13.08 and we landed at about 6pm.

No seeds or nuts on the table. He was behaving himself. There was really NOTHING suspicious! But he knew from the beginning he was being under my watchful eye:wink2:

No! Others didn't recognise him! I actually only recognised him because I DID recognise his mum! He was wearing sunglasses and walked in with head down looking under his feet. Oh bless him:wub2::wub2::wub2:

:mf_rosetinted::roftl::aah: it's really hard to fit in plane when you have 190-200 cm :aah:

It was today! Well, actually yesterday! 13.08 and we landed at about 6pm.

No seeds or nuts on the table. He was behaving himself. There was really NOTHING suspicious! But he knew from the beginning he was being under my watchful eye:wink2:

I was there Friday at 6pm.

My timing, rubbish as usual:roftl::roftl::roftl:

Wow! Now that's one of the best MFC stories I've ever heard! Such a lucky coincidence!

It's quite understandable you can't sleep now. :dance_man:

I honestly couldn't imagine what I would have done in your place...It actually sounds as if you acted pretty sane to me, lol. Great idea with the note!

The chat with the three of them sounds lovely.

He said no and started laughing and I started laughing too and said: This is not real!

His mum just looked at me and said: ohhhh, just look at you:roftl:

I think he was surprised too - last place to find a hard-core fan - on your way back from holidays:roftl:

Love this part, I can so picture the situation. :roftl:

And yes, sometimes it's a small world after all! I have seen proof of this many times myself.

Thank you for sharing, Kasia. Your story put a smile on my face.:biggrin2:

Oh, and the picture is lovely!

AAw!! you're so lucky! I'm happy for you!!

I wouldn't be able to act as calmed as you did :aah:

Haaahaaaahaaaaahaaaahaaaa! I won't even describe what it felt like to check Mika's seatbelt is fastened before landing:naughty::naughty::naughty::roftl::blush-anim-cl:

LOL!!

:naughty:

:teehee:

I can't get to sleep just in case I get up in the morning and it'll turn out to be a dream!

well you know what might help...

keep going with the details :mf_rosetinted: (:teehee:)

He was watching a film on his iPad but when I was serving their row he removed his headphones immediately and started chatting to me - thanked for the note and said I looked familiar:mf_lustslow: He was just ADORABLE! THE BEST PASSENGER EVER!!!!:mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:

How fantastic is that?? I love it. :roftl:

Did you know that he wasn't on holiday? He had a gig there last night.

I don't think I would be nervous in this situation but I sure wouldn't be able to concentrate on my job. :aah:

Well done. Sounds like everything went perfectly! What a great story.

:mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:

fantastic story! :wub2: I'm so happy for you, thank you for sharing it! :biggrin2:

How fantastic is that?? I love it. :roftl:

Did you know that he wasn't on holiday? He had a gig there last night.

I don't think I would be nervous in this situation but I sure wouldn't be able to concentrate on my job. :aah:

Well done. Sounds like everything went perfectly! What a great story.

Oops, hadn't realised he had a gig there yesterday! Thanks for that!

Hey guys!

I still need to cool down a bit as this is the most random thing ever! I was just boarding the plane in Olbia (Sardinia) and there is Mama Mika, Yasmine and Mika:mf_lustslow:

:wub2:That's wonderful! as I was reading your post I could feel all your happiness :biggrin2:

Miracles do happen, we just have to believe. I'm so happy for you, and your story put a big smile on my face :huglove:

Awwww one of the best story ive ever seen on MFC!!! How sweet!!

so happy for you :mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:

sometimes I wished I could board a same flight with Mika....but for me it's just a dream ...but you made it come true!! :mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:

strange....I'm not jealous but just exciting for you :blush-anim-cl: thanks for sharing this lovely story :biggrin2: