Mika's dream woman?

Vanessa-a.k.a-Echa

Mods: feel free to delete my post if it's not the time or place to joke, I don't have time to read the last sides right now, I'm just responding to Suzies post!

yes, you can always blame it on me, rather than the weather. I am an official trouble-maker.:mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The only thing that I like that you know how to respond safely, humanely. Someone begins to attack . Someone is afraid be of agree with me openly. Sometimes I think I consciously develop this theme. As if in an attempt to check how many attacks I will be get.

I don't think it is anyone's intention to attack you. I know Ingie and Cazgirl and others and I do not get a hostile tone from their answers to you. When I respond to you I try to be careful with my language because I know it is going to be translated but it is always difficult to convey tone when you are disagreeing in writing, even when you speak the same language.

Maybe Ingie's directness feels like an attack but the language we see in your posts is also very direct at times. I've seen you use violent imagery when discussing your dislike of Ida and when you react to the subject of homosexuality so negatively then you are going to get some strong reactions back.

This is not just about Mika. Mika has better things to do than read through millions of posts on MFC. What we say about him isn't that important. But Mika has many gay fans and some of them are members of MFC. When people make negative judgements about homosexuality then this becomes a hostile place for them.

Yes a lot of us grew up in societies where there was no tolerance for gay people but Mika is not intolerant. He has attracted gay fans and many others who don't make negative judgements about them or the way they live their lives. So this is the culture of MFC (in my opinion) and you either have to accept it or you are going to be faced with people who strongly disagree with your attitude.

The reason you are in a minority here is because most of us have a hard time understanding why someone would be drawn to Mika when they are intolerant of people who are not straight. It doesn't matter who Mika is sleeping with or not sleeping with, his acceptance of gay people was obvious right from the beginning. The first gig I went to in early 2007 a drag queen handed me a lollipop as soon as I walked in the door. If drag queens disturbed me I would not go to Mika gigs. It's 5 years later and Mika is still hanging out with drag queens. How can this surprise me? Why would this disgust me? That wouldn't make any sense.

As crazyaboutmika said, Mika has been joyously singing about Billy Brown since 2006. So it's difficult for me to understand why anyone would become so obsessed with Mika on a personal level if they struggle so much with this issue. You've also had 5 years to come to terms with the fact that Mika is not straight and it seems like you still want to "live in ignorance" (your words). It is not my business what you believe if those beliefs make you happy, but if you're going to voice those beliefs on MFC then people are going to tell you that you are incorrect.

I do not discuss with friends both nor my personal life, as nor their. I can not speak aloud about what we're talking about here. This out through force too . Subject relationship for me is almost taboo.

As Suzie has already said, we pick up this information about other people without having explicit conversations about it. When your friend has a child it is no mystery to you whether she has had a relationship with a man. I don't need to know the gory details of my friend's sex lives. I am actually quite a prude. :aah: But I know when my friends are gay and when they are straight. I meet their boyfriends or girlfriends/husbands, wives, etc. It is obvious.

Lena we can all guess that you are a straight woman without even having met you. You are here telling us that you love a man. It is not that personal and taboo, you are talking about it on MFC.

You're right sweetie :huglove:

We all want this world to become a better place for everyone, we all do :thumb_yello:

I just noticed in your siggie that all your Mika gigs you had planned were cancelled and I'm so sorry for you :boxed:

I hope he will come back to Russia next summer and that you can hear him live and hopefully meet him too :wub2:

I marvel at your kind and non-conflictual ). Lovely Child)

First of all, I never attacked you personally and never alleged anything about you as a person. I just made clear I do not agree with your views and never will.

Secondly, I suggest you read a site like http://www.itgetsbetter.org/ and http://www.noh8campaign.com/

Yeah all those things are terrible. What is also terrible is that a large part of the Gay, lesbian, bi and transgender youth commit suicide because they are discriminated, bullied, misunderstood and condemned just because of who they love.

Who are we to decide for other people who they can or can't fall in love with?

I believe . Because those who drop a word casually as a rule do not remembers that said . As inessential. But I recovered.

I will try to visit the site and read what you gave me. I wanted to ask questions, but I was got confused.

I feel sorry for those who are humiliated and brought to suicide. Regardless of the reason. One suicide has a wide resonance in the society, sounds all over the world, while the other remains obscure small-town accident. This is strange.

Oh, darling, I love you because you are always peace maker and love Mika as yourself :huglove:

I want such a dream too! Agree even for "innocent children"! Had no mikadream since May :boxed:

Oh... Arabs... :das:

In Freddiemania times I was crazy about Persians - not that far :naughty:

And if seriously, earlier I haven't paid attention to the Eastern wars, but now, after Mika, I'm very concerned about it... And thanks to MFC and international friends here I started to be more concerned about other world accidents and collisions :blush-anim-cl:

My eyes are in the Near East always owing to Mika.

I understand that people's views are different, but that doesn't mean to say I'm actually going to understand specific views. I understand that Lena *appears* to be against any sexual orientation that is not straight, but I don't understand how she can accept Mika - and ONLY Mika - when it comes to different sexualities. It's not her having a different opinion that bothers me, it's the actual opinion I am struggling with. Because it doesn't make sense.

I have little choice.

to spit on everything and forget Mika. I can not. It's stronger than me.

To die. It is impossible. I have other reason for my death. Only one, which should not appear.

it remains the third. To talk myself that things are not so bad, to shut down myself and not think too much.

Are you intolerant in your tolerance. It's funny.

I think the reason most parents wouldn’t be happy is partly because they feel they’d also be stigmatised and / or their kids would have a difficult life because they’d be picked upon. This is a self-fulfilling prophecy though, since if all parents share the same view (that they have nothing against gay people they just don’t”want” their kids to be gay), nothing is ever going to change: gay people will always be considered in some societies as the ones the majority would want nothing to do with.

:thumb_yello:

But Lena, people can’t avoid talking about their personal life… Just by seeing you with a guy hand in hand in the street you let them know about your personal life. Having a kid makes people think that you have found love ..etc. I think one of the most common (and most ignorant) argument is that gays”promote” their way of living by showing to others that they are in a relationship. When one is in a relationship they simply cannot avoid other people realising it.

This is a theme that keeps coming up and we have had a lot of discussions about it. I know you remember these well :teehee:

I think there is one thing to be hurt because one simply can’t find the right words / arguments to discuss a topic with others who share a different opinion but can manage to express themselves well and another to share views that are not only clearly against the moral principles of the artist this forum is about but also fail against current norms of western culture as they discriminate against segments of society. No matter what country anyone is from, I wouldn’t accept them to hail any living or dead dictators, for example, so I’d speak up against it, just like I speak up against discriminating views.

I never want to discuss. It is turns out spontaneously.

And I continued discussions because of inability stop it without my answer. I am uncomfortable not to answer.

all

I marvel at your kind and non-conflictual ). Lovely Child)

I believe . Because those who drop a word casually as a rule do not remembers that said . As inessential. But I recovered.

I will try to visit the site and read what you gave me. I wanted to ask questions, but I was got confused.

I feel sorry for those who are humiliated and brought to suicide. Regardless of the reason. One suicide has a wide resonance in the society, sounds all over the world, while the other remains obscure small-town accident. This is strange.

I have little choice.

To die. It is impossible. I have other reason for my death. Only one, which should not appear.

it remains the third. To talk myself that things are not so bad, to shut down myself and not think too much.

And I continued discussions because of inability stop it without my answer. I am uncomfortable not to answer.

all

Each time this subject appears I know you are going to reply... it´s all about tolerance Lena... Not only about Mika´s sexuality but about OUR OPINIONS about it. This forum has its own rules, we are talking about it, mods are involved and it´s not ilegal to talk about it... Please, tolerate it. Don´t be mad cause it´s not going to change and it´s not making good to you. I see you suffering when talking about this... Just let it pass...

I´ve always wanted Mika to appear with a boyfriend/girlfriend in a magazine saying "I found the love of my life". Not because of me, but because I want Mika to be happy... And talking about this with a friend (who would LOVE to see mika with a man) I thought "oh God, Lena would die...."

This is not healthy for you if you "feel" so deep about this...

I don't think it is anyone's intention to attack you. I know Ingie and Cazgirl and others and I do not get a hostile tone from their answers to you. When I respond to you I try to be careful with my language because I know it is going to be translated but it is always difficult to convey tone when you are disagreeing in writing, even when you speak the same language.

Maybe Ingie's directness feels like an attack but the language we see in your posts is also very direct at times. I've seen you use violent imagery when discussing your dislike of Ida and when you react to the subject of homosexuality so negatively then you are going to get some strong reactions back.

This is not just about Mika. Mika has better things to do than read through millions of posts on MFC. What we say about him isn't that important. But Mika has many gay fans and some of them are members of MFC. When people make negative judgements about homosexuality then this becomes a hostile place for them.

Yes a lot of us grew up in societies where there was no tolerance for gay people but Mika is not intolerant. He has attracted gay fans and many others who don't make negative judgements about them or the way they live their lives. So this is the culture of MFC (in my opinion) and you either have to accept it or you are going to be faced with people who strongly disagree with your attitude.

The reason you are in a minority here is because most of us have a hard time understanding why someone would be drawn to Mika when they are intolerant of people who are not straight. It doesn't matter who Mika is sleeping with or not sleeping with, his acceptance of gay people was obvious right from the beginning. The first gig I went to in early 2007 a drag queen handed me a lollipop as soon as I walked in the door. If drag queens disturbed me I would not go to Mika gigs. It's 5 years later and Mika is still hanging out with drag queens. How can this surprise me? Why would this disgust me? That wouldn't make any sense.

As crazyaboutmika said, Mika has been joyously singing about Billy Brown since 2006. So it's difficult for me to understand why anyone would become so obsessed with Mika on a personal level if they struggle so much with this issue. You've also had 5 years to come to terms with the fact that Mika is not straight and it seems like you still want to "live in ignorance" (your words). It is not my business what you believe if those beliefs make you happy, but if you're going to voice those beliefs on MFC then people are going to tell you that you are incorrect.

As Suzie has already said, we pick up this information about other people without having explicit conversations about it. When your friend has a child it is no mystery to you whether she has had a relationship with a man. I don't need to know the gory details of my friend's sex lives. I am actually quite a prude. :aah: But I know when my friends are gay and when they are straight. I meet their boyfriends or girlfriends/husbands, wives, etc. It is obvious.

Lena we can all guess that you are a straight woman without even having met you. You are here telling us that you love a man. It is not that personal and taboo, you are talking about it on MFC.

Ah Christine, you are always so much more subtle than I am :naughty:

AAAARRRGGGHHH this is just pissed me off:aah:.....i made this thread not to discuss his sexuality......well although i typed it dream "wo"man.....but let's just believe that he's straight, and don't get this thing too serious:boxed:.....MIKA PLEASE READ THIS THREAD SO YOU CAN STRAIGHTEN THE FACTS WE'RE TALKING ABOUT

AAAARRRGGGHHH this is just pissed me off:aah:.....i made this thread not to discuss his sexuality......well although i typed it dream "wo"man.....but let's just believe that he's straight, and don't get this thing too serious:boxed:.....MIKA PLEASE READ THIS THREAD SO YOU CAN STRAIGHTEN THE FACTS WE'RE TALKING ABOUT

and again.... WHY FFS??????

Why not accepting he´s what he says he is??? SERIOUSLY, I´M STARTING TO FREAK OUT!!!!!!!

I marvel at your kind and non-conflictual ). [Lovely Child]

I have little choice.

all

Things are not bad :teehee:

We are all Mika lovers here...:group_hug:

Just take it one day at a time and you'll see we are all similar human beings inside our hearts :blush-anim-cl:

And thanks for calling me a lovely child...I truly still feel like a child at heart (as Mika does) though I'm 44 :teehee:

I'm not talking about anyone, except Mika.

All, I have exhausted.

Mika has already made a statement about it. You have chosen to believe that he doesn't mean what he says. I don't think you're going to get many people to agree to pretend that he's straight.

Mika has already made a statement about it. You have chosen to believe that he doesn't mean what he says. I don't think you're going to get many people to agree to pretend that he's straight.

Maybe some day he will openly walk hand in hand in the street with his loved one and that would be cool and it would make me very happy for him and also worried that that person might break his heart some day as I'm such a mother hen :aah:

Maybe some day he will openly walk hand in hand in the street with his loved one and that would be cool and it would make me very happy for him and also worried that that person might break his heart some day as I'm such a mother hen :aah:

I imagine that Mika is the heartbreaker so it's not him I worry about :naughty:

Guess we will have lots to talk about when these 12 songs about love come out.

wait.. I have an idea... let´s believe he´s straight...

Now go to London to start queuing at his place to see which one he chooses!!!!!!!! GOOD LUCK!!!

:lmfao:

Wait a sec...straight or not , everyone can queue...there are actually some boys as well among MFCers :naughty:

I imagine that Mika is the heartbreaker so it's not him I worry about :naughty:

Guess we will have lots to talk about when these 12 songs about love come out.

Well when he wrote Rain, he was the one who was broken hearted :tears:, even though I can't imagine anybody lucky enough to be Mika's sweetheart leaving him :jawdrop:

I have little choice.

I'm putting this down to a translation issue, but I don't want you to die over it :aah:

I don't understand why you have "little choice". Everyone has a choice nowadays. Even if you are religious you have the choice to leave the religion if there is something you do not agree with. There is so much freedom nowadays, people can come and go as they please like the wind. If you disliked those who are not straight because of religious reasons, then I would accept your argument if you disliked Mika as well (because he is non-straight). I wouldn't agree with your choice, but I would understand.

I just do not understand how you can accept one man's non-straight way of life but dislike ALL others. I'm not asking you to love them! Just to accept them. I've come across homosexuals before that greatly annoy me in the same way straight people do, but that doesn't mean I don't accept their way of life. Surely if you accept one then you accept ALL? I don't understand how that is hard to do when you have already done it for one person.

I think you simply choose to refuse, which is a different thing altogether.

How do you feel about his song Billy Brown? Do you hate it? Dislike listening to it? Disagree with the lyrics? Or even Lady GaGa's "Born This Way"?

Let's just say Mika took to Twitter and said "everyone, I want you to meet my boyfriend!" and showed a picture of them together. How would that make you feel? Disgusted? Happy for him because he's happy and found love? Devastated that he didn't choose you? I mean, what is it that you have a problem with specifically?

Each time this subject appears I know you are going to reply... it´s all about tolerance Lena... Not only about Mika´s sexuality but about OUR OPINIONS about it. This forum has its own rules, we are talking about it, mods are involved and it´s not ilegal to talk about it... Please, tolerate it. Don´t be mad cause it´s not going to change and it´s not making good to you. I see you suffering when talking about this... Just let it pass...

I´ve always wanted Mika to appear with a boyfriend/girlfriend in a magazine saying "I found the love of my life". Not because of me, but because I want Mika to be happy... And talking about this with a friend (who would LOVE to see mika with a man) I thought "oh God, Lena would die...."

This is not healthy for you if you "feel" so deep about this...

Thank you, Rosa!:wub2:

I thought you hated me was after that conversation. I avoided you. It was awkward. And Ingie too...

It's funny. I wailed.

Things are not bad :teehee:

We are all Mika lovers here...:group_hug:

Just take it one day at a time and you'll see we are all similar human beings inside our hearts :blush-anim-cl:

And thanks for calling me a lovely child...I truly still feel like a child at heart (as Mika does) though I'm 44 :teehee:

I thought, that you the girl:blush-anim-cl:. I have appeared hardly is more younger than you)

:lmfao:

Thank God you laughed!! Well, I hope no one is going to go to London :roftl: :roftl:

Seriously.... We need to relax cause it´s the same again and again... Is Mika straight? NO. Can you cope with this? Yes? Welcome to MFC! You can´t? well... it´s up to you... It´s that easy.. but discussing it again and again and again and again and again won´t make Mika straight...

Thank God you laughed!! Well, I hope no one is going to go to London :roftl: :roftl:

Seriously.... We need to relax cause it´s the same again and again... Is Mika straight? NO. Can you cope with this? Yes? Welcome to MFC! You can´t? well... it´s up to you... It´s that easy.. but discussing it again and again and again and again and again won´t make Mika straight...

:

I love him just the way he is, wouldn't want him to change ever :fangurl:

Did it occur to you we also have some boys among MFCers who could queue as well? :floor:

Thank you, Rosa!:wub2:

I thought you hated me was after that conversation. I avoided you. It was awkward. And Ingie too...

It's funny. I wailed.

I thought, that you the girl:blush-anim-cl:. I have appeared hardly is more younger than you)

Lena, remember this word TOLERANCE!!!! Why should I hate you?? Have you ever tried to hurt me? no. I can´t love or hate people just cause their sexual orientation or way of thinking. I just think you are not getting the whole happiness you could get with Mika (I mean what with Mika represents not with the man himself LOL) because of your feelings about his sexuality. I really feel sorry for you, cause we have lots of fun joking about this when he appears with Jodie or other gays, and you could have a good laugh with us!! We are not hurting Mika, we respect him from deep inside. I love him, seriously I do. But my world doesn´t turn around his belly button. Yours shouldn´t either. And even less if you still rather see only what you want.

Stay happy!!!!! And though I totally disagree with you in almost everything (:aah:) I don´t hate you! I love you! You are different, but this is good!! Mika is different too!!!

You've hit the nail on the head. Mika is NOT straight and people need to realise this...

Interesting choice of words, yet I don't think you will find many followers.

I secretely hope he will release a song called: 'When a man loves a man':naughty:

Archived