Blargh.

Douleur

A Brook and a Hol, a Man and a Penni.

Since Thursday his years have numbered eight and twenty.

We’re glad.

You’d be his biggest fan but he’s got too many.

You’d give him birthday chicken but he doesn’t want any.

So sad.

I'm not in my right mind, blargh.

Well, hello. Just like the rest of you, I have been captivated by MIKA's elegance, charm, beauty, brilliance, mind-reading lyrics, etc. :dunno: I am a newbie and have yet to read the rules so expect laziness.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, hello. Just like the rest of you, I have been captivated by MIKA's elegance, charm, beauty, brilliance, mind-reading lyrics, etc. :dunno: I am a newbie and have yet to read the rules so expect laziness.

Nahce poem....:lmfao:

Yeah, that chicken thingie also caught my eye before becoming a member here...:naughty:

Welcome...

Hello :biggrin2:

What inspired the poem? It seems pretty...erm...complex? :roftl:

@crazyaboutmika: I was depressed and thinking about how crummy it is that we (or worse, our loved ones) could all die at any moment, and also thinking that MIKA could die from something completely random and I'd be stuck wondering if I could ever have been his friend... therefore, insert French word for sadness. Would've been "LaDouleur" but I conveniently forgot the article.

@sariflor: Poetry/writing is my hobby. I'm currently rewriting all the lyrics of "Elle Me Dit" to make a song called "Newlyweds." :biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

@crazyaboutmika: I was depressed and thinking about how crummy it is that we (or worse, our loved ones) could all die at any moment, and also thinking that MIKA could die from something completely random and I'd be stuck wondering if I could ever have been his friend... therefore, insert French word for sadness. Would've been "LaDouleur" but I conveniently forgot the article.

ok, well it did seem sad to me and it's even sadder now that I get your explaination :boxed::aah::crybaby:

Hey , :welcomeani: to MFC ! Have fun here :huglove:

Welcome!

Nice poem... I like it! If I may ask, where abouts are you from?

Hi! I love your poem too! Welcome here! Hope you had fun in Wonkaland or reading the Mikadictionary :wink2:

Your pseudo also made me curious and I wanted to know who this newbie was :naughty: 'Douleur' means 'pain' in French ('sadness' is 'tristesse').

Your pseudo also made me curious and I wanted to know who this newbie was :naughty: 'Douleur' means 'pain' in French ('sadness' is 'tristesse').

:roftl: That should teach me to refer to a dictionary! Whatever. Pain is good too :naughty:

Archived