Rest in peace, Dark Angel ....

Miss.roxy

DAwreath.jpg

Farewell DarkAngel, fierce MIKA fan and true friend. You were an amazing, generous and warm-hearted person. Sleep now, with no pain but sweet dreams forever. Thank you for being in our lives; you will always live on in the hearts of your MIKA friends

Thanks for organising the flowers silver. They're beautiful...

And thanks Eriko for posting the photos (even though I saw that Rene posted them on his FB).

Also, I managed to finish a booklet with everyone's messages from here (it's a bit late though). I'll be sending this off to Angel's family in the next few days, but thought that everyone would like to see how it turned out. I ended up with messages from 145 people.

Here's the link: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/11687247/angelique%20booklet.pdf

If you can't access it from there, let me know and I'll upload it somewhere else.

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And thanks Eriko for posting the photos (even though I saw that Rene posted them on his FB).

Also, I managed to finish a booklet with everyone's messages from here (it's a bit late though). I'll be sending this off to Angel's family in the next few days, but thought that everyone would like to see how it turned out. I ended up with messages from 145 people.

If you can't access it from there, let me know and I'll upload it somewhere else.

Thank you for your work! :huglove:

Thank you for your work! :huglove:

No probs, I wanted to do something and I figured that was the best way to do it...

Though I've been caught up with fixing my parents computer so I haven't been able to print it in colour and now I have to wait till Tuesday before I can send it :sneaky2: Oh well, better late than never.

That's beautiful:thumb_yello: I'm sure her family will appreciate that so much. Thank you for doing it.

Thanks for showing us this Tegan............and for putting it together. I am sure it will mean an awful lot to the family.

I think Laurels poem and the HE pic on the back are particularly touching.

It's lovely :huglove:

Thank you for the booklet Nico :flowers2:

No probs!

That's beautiful:thumb_yello: I'm sure her family will appreciate that so much. Thank you for doing it.

I hope they will. I ended up printing a colour version and two B&W copies for them. Once they get it I'll send the link to them so they can save it.

Thanks for showing us this Tegan............and for putting it together. I am sure it will mean an awful lot to the family.

I think Laurels poem and the HE pic on the back are particularly touching.

It's lovely :huglove:

I thought the poem was too good not to put there. It just fit so well. And as for the pic, it was the first thing I did for the booklet. I was hoping to do a bit of a HE theme for it, but because I ended up with so many messages I had to change my plans, but the pic was always going to stay. I'm so proud of my photoshop skills.

Oh gosh, I was just reading the booklet whilst listening to OMS and got a huge shiver down my back. :tears:

Awwwwwwwww... :huglove:

Tegan it's so moving to read ; I'm crying now :tears:

Thank you for making this booklet and showing us :huglove:

Her family will know that she had many friends who will always remember her and that means so much to them :group_hug:

No probs. I wanted everyone to see what they took part in creating.

Thank you for making the booklet Nico, so beautiful!:wub2:

Thanks sienna.

Thanks everyone for the kind words. I sent the book off to Angel's family on Tuesday afternoon and it's going by airmail, so hopefully it won't take too long. I'll let you all know what Rene and Sarah say about it when they get it.

Thanks everyone for the kind words. I sent the book off to Angel's family on Tuesday afternoon and it's going by airmail, so hopefully it won't take too long. I'll let you all know what Rene and Sarah say about it when they get it.

Thank you .

No probs!

I hope they will. I ended up printing a colour version and two B&W copies for them. Once they get it I'll send the link to them so they can save it.

I thought the poem was too good not to put there. It just fit so well. And as for the pic, it was the first thing I did for the booklet. I was hoping to do a bit of a HE theme for it, but because I ended up with so many messages I had to change my plans, but the pic was always going to stay. I'm so proud of my photoshop skills.

Awwwwwwwww... :huglove:

No probs. I wanted everyone to see what they took part in creating.

Thanks sienna.

I feel quite touched that my poem has pride of place ... it means alot ... I hope her family like it ... alot of thought went into it :thumb_yello:

I've just learned through facebook that Angel's mother in law, Sarah who is such a sweet lady lost her father , due to a stroke, she left for Indonesia where he lived...how sad that they lose two members of their family within a month :tears:

I've just learned through facebook that Angel's mother in law, Sarah who is such a sweet lady lost her father , due to a stroke, she left for Indonesia where he lived...how sad that they lose two members of their family within a month :tears:

Aw man, that must be so hard! :sad:

I feel quite touched that my poem has pride of place ... it means alot ... I hope her family like it ... alot of thought went into it :thumb_yello:

I'm sure they will love it. It really is beautiful Laurel.

I was going to put it in the middle, but then I realised it belonged on the back page with that picture.

That's terrible. :tears:

• 4 weeks later...
Angel's father shares these pics for the MFC.

angelwl.jpg

angeo.jpg

:tears: Thanks for sharing that ... it puts things into perspective :tears:

Her grave is beautiful ... I don't know if that's the wrong thing to say ... but it is :thumb_yello:

:tears: Thanks for sharing that ... it puts things into perspective :tears:

Her grave is beautiful ... I don't know if that's the wrong thing to say ... but it is :thumb_yello:

I don't think it's the wrong thing to say. I also think it's beautiful. They did a good job on it.

Archived