Rest in peace, Dark Angel ....

Miss.roxy

I will miss her ... we had our own run-ins over the years ... but she was a friend and always will be ... I lost count the amount of times I tried to talk her out of leaving the hospital or to take her meds ... we all did ... she hated it though - she was passionate, driven and dedicated in everything she did ... Whether it was Neo, Mika or whoever had put a smile on her face ... I noticed Bumblefoot comment on her page too today ... when she was excited about something ... you knew it ... when she loved something ... you were never in doubt .... you could never doubt her dedication ... I hope she's at peace now ... you deserve to be :huglove:

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yes, and the reason it wasn't well-known is because of me. I did not know her well and that is why I showed the cropped picture everywhere, because it meant a lot to me. I remember how happy she was that day, and I hope she knew the whole shebang that went with this picture wasn't because I didn't like her or anything. And trust me, I've felt guilty because of this for a long time. I just hope she forgave me before it was too late.

I know she did:wink2:

Same here. :sad:

I remember coming here, finding gasmic thread and she was there.. and we became friends, I was a newbie and she talked to me like we knew each other for months. :tears:

she seemed to me so cool and famous here! And when she started to talk to me so simple, I was so pleased. She helped me to feel not like newbie here. Helped me to get involved into community.

Yes, and the reason it wasn't well-known is because of me. I did not know her well and that is why I showed the cropped picture everywhere, because it meant a lot to me. I remember how happy she was that day, and I hope she knew the whole shebang that went with this picture wasn't because I didn't like her or anything. And trust me, I've felt guilty because of this for a long time. I just hope she forgave me before it was too late.

Ingie, I'm really glad to hear it. Thank you.

I remember I've once talked to her. She posted a tweet with a snap shot she took from Mika's Elle Me Dit Introduction video where Mika was suppose to be saying: "Go to bed right now". (Actually she was saying that to herself 'cause she slept a few hour, I remember her saying that)

https://twitter.com/#!/DarkAngel_1983/status/103308225704763392/photo/1

I thought it was so funny that the pic actually matched with the idea of Mika saying something like that, so I congratulated her for taking the time to do such a wonderful job! She told me she had a lot of those snap shots on her FB account and I answered her I didn't have a FB account..so for me, that was the only one I could see. After a few minutes and out of the blue, she send me a tweet with a link to another web where she hanged the pics for me to see them all.

She took the time to do something for someone she didn't know at all. That kind of person are the ones I value the most. That was the first time we talked and the last one. I wish I could have known her before.

Hope she finds peace. Good bye Snap Queen...

i never met DA...never spoke to her...i've only read some of her posts in this forum and just for that i liked her a lot...i could see she was a kind person, loved to have fun and (as someone else also said in this thread) she was a fierce MIKAfan...

needless to say it's such a sad moment and i'm so so sorry this happened :tears:

my thoughts and prayers go to her family, friends and to all the people who knew her... she'll definitely be missed

RIP DA

:rip_1::( :(

Just read on her fb page that she had an heart attack when sitting on her computer...

It's her father's post...

Too sad to have to post something like this in a daughter's fb page....:tears:

They are not sure it's a heat attack yet.

But they do say her epilepsy and stress could have something to do with it!

Anyhow, it's sad:huh:

Just read on her fb page that she had an heart attack when sitting on her computer...

So sad... To think that she could have survived if she wasn't alone there is just... :no: That family must be totally devastated.

Angel, you will be forever missed and loved. She was such an amazing person and great friend :tears::sad: I don't know what else to say except I am going to miss her so much, like many others will. She made me feel so welcome when I first came too MFC. :sad:

R.I.P Dear Angel, you will be missed :rip_1:

Incredibly sad.

As so many have said....my thoughts are with her family.

I've been thinking about her the whole day. It still doesnt seem real. :tears:

I couldn't stop thinking about her all day either, and I don't think it has really sunk in...

I only put a short comment earlier because I haven't had much time...

But Angel, you are amazing. I could chat with you on MFC all night on the Mikagasmics thread. We had some good times :das: .

R.I.P, and I'm so sad this has happened.

Archived