Thanks, the new link is great, but I'm having trounble with other images on other threads too. It's just blank. Deb said something about my computer blocking flash graphics. I don't know what that means or how to change it.

You could try asking on the Teach Support thread, if someone hasn't come to your rescue

I really hope he does a studio version, because the only thing that stops me listening to it more is the screaming. :teehee: And I want it to be on the album, obviously. :wub2:

It will be :biggrin2:

Just to hear the response of the audience when he was first singing it is amazing , Underwater will be a mega planetary hit as Grace Kelly or Relax I'm sure :mf_lustslow::thumb_yello:

It will be :biggrin2:

Just to hear the response of the audience when he was first singing it is amazing , Underwater will be a mega planetary hit as Grace Kelly or Relax I'm sure :mf_lustslow::thumb_yello:

It already is, at least here, in our MFC ocean :mf_rosetinted:

That' s cool....I didn't know Kreacher could swim :naughty:

Welcome in :huglove:

Kreacher can swim :D

My former master, that Potter kid, gave me gillyweed so I can breathe under water, under water, under waaateeeeeer, until Master Penniman puts his lips on me, of course!