guys this is gonna sound completely mad, but after listening to the life version and reading the lyrics i found my own meaning to the song though my own personal experiences !!!

Start from sept 2010 i was aired on xfactor and even though my own audition was pretty ok, they made me look real bad on TV, in which though wasn't fair. I left me in a very dark place, i got mocked from time to time in which the bad comments were building up inside and making me feel even more depressed, i felt all though years since i was very little trying my hardest to master the art of music were just wasted. I couldn't face my friends to other that supported me, because i felt i had let them down. I had lost the confidence that took me years to build,i'm a shy person away, but in this case i grew incredibly shy to a point i didn't like showing my face in public. This went on for months and months and months. After a lot of soul searching, a lot of self support and help from friends/family, i've gotten over it !!!

anyway ... 6 months ago i started swimming lessons (not only for learning to swim, but wanna get over my fear of water and for fil some future amditions), anyway, my brothers said that i was easier to swim with your head underwater, than it is with your head on top and suprise it was !!! as time went on i start to love and enjoy the feeling of being Underwater it was like another world to me.

The connection with song is in my dark time my freinds/family the gave me the support and love i needed ("put your lips on me") in which i loved and enjoyed like love and enjoy being Underwater, so being underwater water represents the feeling of being love by someone ("so i can live Underwater")

i know i sounds crazy, but i'm crazy anyway !!! lol ... sorry in advance for the spelling misteaks ... i'm really dyslexic !!! lol

I especially liked that part...because it reflected the whole "being underwater" in different way...not like being in extreme conditions but like...the touch of water, the touch of love, water-love enviroment, safe, soft and tender...more - the feeling of being in water, under water like prenatal situation, before you/we were born, we were underwater....we felt warm, safe and loved (at least that's what should be....)

I love the touch of water on my skin, I love being in water

(feel the need to be in water nooow!!!!!!)

Edited by Melisanda

guys this is gonna sound completely mad, but after listening to the life version and reading the lyrics i found my own meaning to the song though my own personal experiences !!!

Start from sept 2010 i was aired on xfactor and even though my own audition was pretty ok, they made me look real bad on TV, in which though wasn't fair. I left me in a very dark place, i got mocked from time to time in which the bad comments were building up inside and making me feel even more depressed, i felt all though years since i was very little trying my hardest to master the art of music were just wasted. I couldn't face my friends to other that supported me, because i felt i had let them down. I had lost the confidence that took me years to build,i'm a shy person away, but in this case i grew incredibly shy to a point i didn't like showing my face in public. This went on for months and months and months. After a lot of soul searching, a lot of self support and help from friends/family, i've gotten over it !!!

anyway ... 6 months ago i started swimming lessons (not only for learning to swim, but wanna get over my fear of water and for fil some future amditions), anyway, my brothers said that i was easier to swim with your head underwater, than it is with your head on top and suprise it was !!! as time went on i start to love and enjoy the feeling of being Underwater it was like another world to me.

The connection with song is in my dark time my freinds/family the gave me the support and love i needed ("put your lips on me") in which i loved and enjoyed like love and enjoy being Underwater, so being underwater water represents the feeling of being love by someone ("so i can live Underwater")

i know i sounds crazy, but i'm crazy anyway !!! lol ... sorry in advance for the spelling misteaks ... i'm really dyslexic !!! lol

I sure can relate to what you say, I never feel as free and happy as when I'm swimming in the sea , only Mika music makes me feel as good as swimming in the sea, that's why I love Underwater so much as well I guess :wub2:

• 2 weeks later...

Woow

how is it possible I 've never seen it before? :shocked:

I'm always surprised how Mika can sing in such position...must be difficult....and he must be very good at breathing!

I'm always amazed when I see "rain" live how incredibly good he must be at breathing!!!!!

Ooops, I forgot to say...BIG THANK YOU!!!! :flowers2: :flowers2: :flowers2:

Edited by Melisanda

[YOUTUBE]N__5O8mYiVw&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

Sorry if it has already been posted.

omg whoa :swoon: that.was.beautiful.

:fangurl: big time right now!

and his little laugh at the end :wub2:

thank you so much for posting this Eloise!

I'm always surprised how Mika can sing in such position...must be difficult....and he must be very good at breathing!

I'm always amazed when I see "rain" live how incredibly good he must be at breathing!!!!!

Me too,especially here:

:thumb_yello:

Me too,especially here:
:thumb_yello:

yep...they both were great:thumb_yello:

...but...I especially admire him when he sings rain alone...you know...here they change so he can "rest" a bit.. but when he sings alone he has to do all this "repeating job" alone...he must be very strong..physically and amazing at breathing!

I'm always super ecstatic during "rain" at gigs but for obvious reasons my favourite "rain" is here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uony5V6-8go

Edited by Melisanda