HRC announces 15th annual National Dinner line-up

dcdeb

@Cherisse2312 Cherisse Osei

Gr8Gig 2nite at the HRC gala dinner4human rights a.k.a gay rights,lol!Obama was the key speaker Woooo!&mine&@iMMamusic 's wigs stayed on! :0

@iMMamusic iMMa

Gig tonight was AWESOME!! Fun fun night... Totally new faces... No show for a while :(

Edited by BiaIchihara

It was a great honor to perform at a gala/after party like that, it was a very important event. So proud of him :wub2:

i was about to post the same words! :thumb_yello:

A milestone moment in MIKA's career I'd say:

Very happy for him & proud of him.

So many famous people watching his show, such an important event, how couldn't I be proud of him?He spread his awesomeness:wub2:

But if he wasn't dressed as Napoleon,he would make even better impression I think.

I really hope there'll be some footage of this gig...I'd like to know whether and how he addressed the audience. He must have been very happy to perform in front of the perfect audience! :blush-anim-cl:

no dozens of drooling straight women, I mean :mf_rosetinted:

The Sun

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/297421/Bizarre-Showbiz-news-Keep-up-to-date-with-celeb-goss.html

Barack Obama has asked Mika to perform at an event he is hosting in Washington tonight. The President, who has organised the annual Human Rights Campaign National Dinner, will give a speech on lesbian and gay rights before Mika performs to a specially invited audience of 3,000.

Aw, way to go Mika!:thumb_yello:

A couple of years ago he was so shy and ambiguous about (his) sexual orientation and now he goes to represent lesbian and gay rights together with the president of the United states. A big step!

:roftl: Okay, that is what he chooses for a gala-dinner!:biggrin2:

But he's an artist, he can get away with it!:teehee:

You got to love this guy!:thumb_yello::wub2:

After seeing the pics the event seems even bigger and more impressive that I could have imagined and of course it was for such a positive cause. So happy that Mika was chosen to sing there, many artists would have wanted to have that honor :wub2:

and really glad that he tweeted and posted the pics from the dinner too :biggrin2:

Cant wait to find out more about the set list etc. Very happy to see that it was the Marie-Antoinette theme once again, love that show :wub2:

So many famous people watching his show, such an important event, how couldn't I be proud of him?He spread his awesomeness:wub2:

But if he wasn't dressed as Napoleon,he would make even better impression I think.

And his outfit at the arrival at the dinner wasn´t his best either... IMO

I really hope there'll be some footage of this gig...I'd like to know whether and how he addressed the audience. He must have been very happy to perform in front of the perfect audience! :blush-anim-cl:

no dozens of drooling straight women, I mean :mf_rosetinted:

I think next tour we should go to the gigs with a "WE ARE LESBIAN" note in our foreheads so he feels comfy :mf_rosetinted:

127843183.jpg

oh..he´s wearing a ring...

EIDT: AND HE GOT RID OF THE EARRING! :floor:

"British singer Mika also walked the carpet and talked to POLITICO about the president's support of the LGBT community. He said, "I think he could do more. I think everyone feels that he could do more. But I hope and pray that he will be in office for another four years." Mika won outfit points for his multicolor Christian Louboutin high-tops with gold spikes on the toe."

http://www.politico.com/blogs/click/1011/Stars_turn_out_for_Human_Rights_Campaign_dinner.html

"British singer Mika also walked the carpet and talked to POLITICO about the president's support of the LGBT community. He said, "I think he could do more. I think everyone feels that he could do more. But I hope and pray that he will be in office for another four years." Mika won outfit points for his multicolor Christian Louboutin high-tops with gold spikes on the toe."

http://www.politico.com/blogs/click/1011/Stars_turn_out_for_Human_Rights_Campaign_dinner.html

Oh wow Meeks!! if you pray for this then it means you are really worried about it :mf_rosetinted:

Not that he likes to exaggerate things.....

Oh, those shoes... :aah: (But I still love you Mika :teehee:)

I really like his new style we have seen in pics from Korea and Washington. He looks very smart and somehow new but still very "mika" :wub2: (jackets, ties, checked shirts, yellow, etc).