HRC announces 15th annual National Dinner line-up

dcdeb

well i think he looks great and mature:teehee:

hes changed alot in the past years, which i guess is normal, he cant be wearing red trousers and braces all his life:naughty:

I like it, it means hes evolving, i dont even mind the rings:mf_rosetinted:

Yes, the first thing that I thought was: OMG how mature he looks. I can't see that Mika from 2007 year at all.

And I like it :wink2:

Yes, the first thing that I thought was: OMG how mature he looks. I can't see that Mika from 2007 year at all.

And I like it :wink2:

You know I don't want Mika to be 23 forever, but it would be nice if he stopped somewhere along the way to 45. I also preferred when he looked like a British pop star and not an 18th century Austrian composer. Or a middle aged French shoe designer :mf_rosetinted:

You know I don't want Mika to be 23 forever, but it would be nice if he stopped somewhere along the way to 45. I also preferred when he looked like a British pop star and not an 18th century Austrian composer. Or a middle aged French shoe designer :mf_rosetinted:

:sad:

there's something I like in how he looks now, but I agree with you on the whole.

I hope he'll find a younger muse :naughty:

I never thought he looks he is in his forties, I thought he looks just his age and the new pics reminded me of his style in the Korean booklet (from last year).

On the other hand, I have always loved nerd style for men, I liked how he looked in the KA vid too :teehee:

@Christine :lmfao:

yes, there is a difference between one looking 'mature' and one looking out of place and time.

I never thought he looks he is in his forties, I thought he looks just his age and the new pics reminded me of his style in the Korean booklet (from last year).

On the other hand, I have always loved nerd style for men, I liked how he looked in the KA vid too :teehee:

yes, the KA video was nerd style and I liked that one, too, but he simply looks like being stuck in a time warp now :dunno:

If I combine this look with the song BIOTW or Karen, I even start to wonder if someone has kidnapped him and he is now forced to wear somebody else's wardrobe and compose songs for Cliff Richard’s or Charles Aznavour’s audience.:shocked:

(:teehee: )

Like I posted earlier, his looks totally remind me of some middle-aged, arty professor who grew up in the seventies and was now stuck with that fashion sense or simply can’t be bothered to replace the jacket his mum bought him for his graduation ceremony even though he has long outgrown it.

However, it may be the latest fashion in some parts of the world I am not aware of.. :dunno:

I don't think he looks like a nerd. i think his jacket is too small but that's been going on for years and he has said in no uncertain terms he doesn't care what we think about that. :teehee: Fortunately for Mika he is ridiculously tall and thin and although he doesn't look a like a giant toddler anymore his face is still pretty enough to look like a model so he gets away with that.

It is the gold jewellery (especially the bracelets in Korea) and the Michael Caine circa 1965 tie that is really making him look older than he is.

washingtonblade.com

America's Leading Gay News Source

My weekend with President Obama

By Peter Rosenstein on October 3, 2011

http://www.washingtonblade.com/2011/10/03/my-weekend-with-president-obama/

' English singer Mika (real name Michael Holbrook Penniman, Jr.) who did the after party. When you are as hot as he is who really cares what your name is. '

' English singer Mika (real name Michael Holbrook Penniman, Jr.) who did the after party. When you are as hot as he is who really cares what your name is. '

:lmfao::lmfao: wonder if he was the guy tweeting till his phone ran out....:sneaky2:

Lol, it can be called a nerd look or a professor look, I don't actually mind which term is used :teehee: I think he looks very smart but still himself, and I like it a lot, I don't think he looks out of place or time.

But this is not his stage look, I'm curious to see his stage outfit after the new album.

:mf_rosetinted::naughty:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sure he'll be glad you noticed the Austrian side of it:mf_rosetinted:(as its supposed to be Marie-Antoinette thingy :roftl:)

washingtonblade.com

America's Leading Gay News Source

My weekend with President Obama

By Peter Rosenstein on October 3, 2011

http://www.washingtonblade.com/2011/10/03/my-weekend-with-president-obama/

hhhhhhhhhhahahahahaha!!! and please take note that this comment doesnt come from anyone on the MFC:roftl:

How many people saw the show, 3000 or something? I wish someone would tweet or blog about it and tell some details. Any news about the set list yet?

(i migt be crazy:mf_rosetinted:) but i tried to read no his lips from the only video we have to see what songs he sang:roftl:

So far i got WAG and Love Today i think:mf_rosetinted:

British singer Mika also walked the carpet and talked to POLITICO

about the president's support of the LGBT community.

He said,

"I think he could do more. I think everyone feels that he could do more.

But I hope and pray that he will be in office for another four years."

Mika won outfit points for his multicolor Christian Louboutin high-tops

with gold spikes on the toe.

Stars turn out for Human Rights Campaign

http://www.politico.com/blogs/click/1011/Stars_turn_out_for_Human_Rights_Campaign_dinner.html#.TonTC-8CVHY.twitter

Edited by A. Clay