HRC announces 15th annual National Dinner line-up

dcdeb

He said, "I think he could do more. I think everyone feels that he could do more. But I hope and pray that he will be in office for another four years.

I was saying something similar on Twitter last night. I have been hearing a lot of moaning on how Obama has handled many issues (not just gay marriage/rights), but the alternatives are so scary. Obama's speech sounded self-serving at times last night, but that's politics I guess.

I really like his new style we have seen in pics from Korea and Washington. He looks very smart and somehow new but still very "mika" :wub2: (jackets, ties, checked shirts, yellow, etc).

He's matching the HRC logo. :naughty:

Interesting Barack Obama's discourse but yes...no mika's performance :boxed:

I liked Obama's speech :thumb_yello:

but what a pity Mika 's concert wasn't broadcasted afterwards :no::chkn: ing concert last night :naughty:

But I'm happy with the beautiful Mika pics and his twit :wub2:

Edited by crazyaboutmika

Is it only me or Mika looks... "older than ever"?

Yeah, yeah, I know that today he´s older than yesterday. But it´s not what I mean... I mean he looks older than guys his age... In these pics.. not normally...

I think it is the way he is dressed. Apart from the tie and the shoes he is dressed like a professor of literature in his forties.

Is it only me or Mika looks... "older than ever"?

Yeah, yeah, I know that today he´s older than yesterday. But it´s not what I mean... I mean he looks older than guys his age... In these pics.. not normally...

That's because he forgot to roll up his pants!!! :lol3::lol3::lol3:

I saw the first picture, and thought OMM not those pants again, :sweatdrop: and then saw the other one and it was "good he didn't". :aah:

Without watermarks

Mika+15th+Annual+Human+Rights+Campaign+National+wxd0Y2z0mIOl.jpg

I dunno, this is not the most flattering picture :naughty:

Mika+15th+Annual+Human+Rights+Campaign+National+t9qyCMM5X5Cl.jpg

I think it is the way he is dressed. Apart from the tie and the shoes he is dressed like a professor of literature in his forties.

No, no he looks like a politician, but not a serious one. Professors aren't what they used to be. Believe me my son's professor of literature in his forties looks quite like this

ewan_mcgregor_5235359.jpg

And Mika looks more like this

celebrity-image-michael-caine-235853.jpg

Sorry Meeks! :roftl:

:roftl:

But I guess you're right, he didn't choose the most flattering clothes for this event. :teehee: