HRC announces 15th annual National Dinner line-up

dcdeb

". . . and English singer Mika (real name Michael Holbrook Penniman, Jr.)

who did the after party.

When you are as hot as he is who really cares what your name is.

I am sure that someone figured his presence would be a nice going away treat

for Joe Solmonese and his husband Jed."

My Weekend With President Obama

http://www.washingtonblade.com/2011/10/03/my-weekend-with-president-obama/

Edited by A. Clay

:boxed:

It looks like Mika could have done anything he liked on stage as long as he looked hot. I'm not surprised by this attitude though... :roftl:

Mika does look hot and if that helps people find there way to his music, I'm all for it! We all know the music is the most important thing about Mika, but we know him already. what we need now is for new peeps to love him when they see him, and then listen to his music so they'll love him even more and become fans like us!

I also think this new look he has is brilliant. The slightly goofy and eccentric image from 2007 was great in it's day, but he's said himself that the new album is more mature, and it's about love, so this image he has now is right for what he's trying to convey, especially as he's now 28 years old.

That is my opinion anyway.

:mf_rosetinted::naughty:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sure he'll be glad you noticed the Austrian side of it:mf_rosetinted:(as its supposed to be Marie-Antoinette thingy :roftl:)

hhhhhhhhhhahahahahaha!!! and please take note that this comment doesnt come from anyone on the MFC:roftl:

SO shallow . . . :boxed:

Yes, the first thing that I thought was: OMG how mature he looks. I can't see that Mika from 2007 year at all.

And I like it :wink2:

I think all these new pics of him, are showing a very grown up side of him.

He looks very dapper.

30thumb.gif

Well, MIKA is pushing 30 . . .

. . . Also, I think he has a keen sense of history & 'RETRO' is very in just now.

Edited by A. Clay

:mf_rosetinted::naughty:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sure he'll be glad you noticed the Austrian side of it:mf_rosetinted:(as its supposed to be Marie-Antoinette thingy :roftl:)

hmmmm :teehee:

I believe Marie-Antoinette was Austrian & married into the French royal family

Thanks for posting this video!

I can't stop fangurling over what he's saying :wub2:

And, I don't know why but I really don't like these Louboutin shoes....:blink:

I really love this interview too!! :wub2: Lol, I agree about his shoes too, but I try to ignore them :naughty:

Love the interview. This is one change from 2007 I am happy to see. Thank you for your support Mika. We've been fighting for the right to say on MFC that you might marry a man for many years now. :roftl:

I feel free like a bird now :pinkbow:

and for the shoes: what does he say? he's not mentioned Louboutin, has he? I don't care about it really...I only want to be sure I can understand what he says! :aah:

I feel free like a bird now :pinkbow:

and for the shoes: what does he say? he's not mentioned Louboutin, has he? I don't care about it really...I only want to be sure I can understand what he says! :aah:

I heard "Christian Louboutin"...

"they're a gift. they were made for me by Ch. L"

Edited by Melisanda

Love the interview. This is one change from 2007 I am happy to see. Thank you for your support Mika. We've been fighting for the right to say on MFC that you might marry a man for many years now. :roftl:

:lmfao: Glad he's finally got with the program :naughty:

:teehee:

:lmfao:

I find it a bit weird that there are still some fans on this forum that denies that he have said that he is bi. I have seen some discussions about that, where people says something like: "he just said that we could call him bi, that doesn't mean that he is bi" :aah:

Does anyone know what I mean?