Also likely:

8.The Fly

9.Want Forever

10.Cry A Little

11.Lola

12. Shadows

13. Everybody / Live Your Life

...so that's 13 ..

Edit: Blame it on the Weather makes it 14.

French edition / bonus tracks in French:

82 Rue des Martyr

Elle Me Dit

Does it look realistic and in line with the info we have?

:blink: What songs are these? Clearly I've been away too long....

Edited by Gatagordinha

:blink: What songs are these? Clearly I've been away too long....

We have found some songs here and there online that have been published recently so we suspect they'll be on the album. We don't know anything else about them except some of the co-writers (Dan Wilson, Jodi Marr, Wayne Hector, Fryars et al)

We have found some songs here and there online that have been published recently so we suspect they'll be on the album. We don't know anything else about them except some of the co-writers (Dan Wilson, Jodi Marr, Wayne Hector, Fryars et al)

Right, thanks Christine. Glad I haven't missed anything too major.

I do intend to start paying a bit more attention in Mikaland now the album is getting close. :wink2:

I hope it's a real song :naughty: It would be a shame not to have a song with a title like that :roftl:

I don't think it's a joke. :dunno:

I can totally imagine him having a song with that title but also him fooling us to believe he has one. :teehee:

'dear lord, don't lose your faith in the gutter'

A verse from a new song? Which one could it be?

Love You When I'm Drunk.:naughty:

No, I actually agree with Marilyn saying on the other thread that it would totally fit the theme 'The Origin of Love', so most likely it would be in the title track if that's his lyrics he quoted.

Edited by suzie

Never heard of Lola and Shadows?:boxed:

Together with Make You Happy, they have been published listing Mika and Ben Garrett as songwriters. The ones you mentioned may never see the light of day, of course, or appear on the next FrYars album...etc. All we know is that they exist, just like 'Another Lullaby' :teehee:

Together with Make You Happy, they have been published listing Mika and Ben Garrett as songwriters. The ones you mentioned may never see the light of day, of course, or appear on the next FrYars album...etc. All we know is that they exist, just like 'Another Lullaby' :teehee:

AHA! Interesting! I love all those pieces of the puzzle:naughty:

'Confirmed' songs on TOOL

1.Make You Happy

2.Underwater

3.Kill Me On The Dancefloor

4.Overrated

5.China Boy

6.The Origin of Love

7.Elle Me Dit (English version)

Also likely:

8.The Fly

9.Want Forever

10.Cry A Little

11.Lola

12. Shadows

...so that's 13 ..

82 Rue des Martyr

Elle Me Dit

Does it look realistic and in line with the info we have?

Reminds me of the song, Blood on the Dance Floor. Which will ultimately be the result for killing him. :shocked:

[YOUTUBE]c3_NntYhzV4[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by Jaya

'Confirmed' songs on TOOL

1.Make You Happy

2.Underwater

3.Kill Me On The Dancefloor

4.Overrated

5.China Boy

6.The Origin of Love

7.Elle Me Dit (English version)

Also likely:

8.The Fly

9.Want Forever

10.Cry A Little

11.Lola

12. Shadows

...so that's 13 ..

82 Rue des Martyr

Elle Me Dit

I just searched the GEMA (the performance rights organization in Germany). Cry a little, Live your life, Lola and Shadows are listed there as well under a newer ID (and Make you happy)

And there is a entry called "Kings of rock'n'roll" which has a ID that is older than Kick ass but younger than the TBWKTM-tracks :blink:

Edit: Okay, seems like a cover where someone changed lyrics, that's why it's listed there.

And, btw, did you know that "The boy who know too much" was an alternative songname for "Blame it on the girls"? It's listed under "alternative name" for BIOTG! (https://online.gema.de/werke/detailPage.do?dbkey=27887704&title=THE+BOY+WHO+KNEW+TOO+MUCH&pdf=false)

Edited by DerMoment1608

@DerMoment1608 Thank you so much for the info! :flowers2:

There is one new lead I'll check in a min.:teehee:

EDIT: BENJAMIN JAMES HENRY JACK GARRETT? :lmfao: That's way better than Michael Holbrook :roftl:

Edited by suzie

And, btw, did you know that "The boy who know too much" was an alternative songname for "Blame it on the girls"? It's listed under "alternative name" for BIOTG! (https://online.gema.de/werke/detailPage.do?dbkey=27887704&title=THE+BOY+WHO+KNEW+TOO+MUCH&pdf=false)

Oh interesting. He has always given his songs really obvious names (if you listen to the lyrics) so that would have been a departure.

EDIT: BENJAMIN JAMES HENRY JACK GARRETT? :lmfao: That's way better than Michael Holbrook :roftl:

Michael Holbrook Penniman Ismaili Cupcake Junior. Come on!! :roftl:

Daniel Larious @danzi94

@mikasounds will your new album be out soon? Really excited for it :)

MIKA official MIKA official @mikasounds

@danzi94 this summer I HOPE

HE HOPES!?!?!? :shocked::yikes:JC_out_cold.gifJC_slobber.gifLaie_72.gifJC_shakehead.gif

means....

it could be autumn.... :mf_rosetinted:

:eek:

:blowup:

in Mika's world, top of the year is 'Summer' season :aah::aah: Now I got it!! :mf_rosetinted:

anyways I remember he mentioned like he will finish recording in this month... didn't he...? :blink:

He said something about one week in London, and two in LA, but this one week now prolonged to three or more.:aah: And maybe he forgot that February is shorter.:naughty:

Edited by nenartus

He seems to need help. I'm going to design a cover for the CD, and then I'm going to release the back vocals of the songs I know (BIOTW, Karen, Underwater...), and send it to him.:mf_rosetinted:

Ok, I'm not serious, but he shall need help:naughty:

And me too, I had to buy TBWKTM twice because I needed a lot his music:mf_rosetinted:

And maybe he forgot that February is shorter.:naughty:

Yes, I'm sure it's those 2-3 days he did not calculate with :roftl:

means....

it could be autumn.... :mf_rosetinted:

To me, autumn sounded more realistic than spring even back in January when they were only halfway through the recording process with Greg and now it seems he is recording with other producers as well in London, so it is likely to take longer.:dunno:

Besides the songs not being ready, I think part of his uncertainty comes from the fact that choosing a date for release does not depend on him but more on his record label. It needs to be planned.