"The Origin of Love" - the pieces of a puzzle

nenartus

UNAGI: if Mika says before July, and then he says July, we should not be surprised. We should calm down and...

Ok... :tears:

Be. Prepared.

I, I, I'm trying...

But :crybaby:

:mf_rosetinted:

:( I've found my birthday's present!

*fingers crossed for a June release and a Mika-themed party*

:shocked:

Oh now I got WHY he had to say 'this summer I HOPE' .... :tears:

the due date of 3rd album is spring for sure....as he said in NRJ award. Never changed!

when tweeted 'this summer I hope' , he was on his way home around 2 am... worked overnight to meet the deadline 'top of the year' or 'spring' as he said before... maybe too tired and stressed out.

so he must be felt like 'hope the album to be release in summer instead..' at that time !! :aah:

....think it makes sense. :mf_rosetinted:

the due date of 3rd album is spring for sure....as he said in NRJ award. Never changed!

when tweeted 'this summer I hope' , he was on his way home around 2 am... worked overnight to meet the deadline 'top of the year' or 'spring' as he said before... maybe too tired and stressed out.

so he must be felt like 'hope the album to be release in summer instead..' at that time !! :aah:

That certainly does give me hope :mf_rosetinted:

I really hope your speculations are right. I don't have the patience to wait until summer-autumn... :sad:

I'm serious, I agree with you. Maybe because I need someone to tell me 'the album will come out in spring', so in spring when people say 'naaah, but it will be out in summer' it won't be that bad for me...:roftl:

So, if you say so, then it must be true.:mf_rosetinted:

@mikasounds

now back in studio working on Make You Happy. its dreamy, think Royksopp meets Bjork meets Kings of Convenience and MJ...

4:58 PM - 21 Feb 12

:boing:This tweet excites me more than the one with keys! I think Make You Happy is going to be my favorite track!

[YOUTUBE]KLpkXtM-VI8[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]-Iiz4nGw8YQ[/YOUTUBE]

Lately I'm poisoning myself with Unison. :teehee:

[YOUTUBE]9PEybjgUj6U[/YOUTUBE]

MJ stands for Michael Jackson? :blink: Hm, I wonder...

:boing:This tweet excites me more than the one with keys! I think Make You Happy is going to be my favorite track!

[YOUTUBE]KLpkXtM-VI8[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]-Iiz4nGw8YQ[/YOUTUBE]

Lately I'm poisoning myself with Unison. :teehee:

[YOUTUBE]9PEybjgUj6U[/YOUTUBE]

MJ stands for Michael Jackson? :blink: Hm, I wonder...

yes :wink2:

:boing: MY OH MY, MJ, ROYKSOPP AND BJORK, must be really good :boing:

*thinking out loud again*:aah:

Oh, but what if it's like this?

That's not my cup of tea. :no:

He didn't say Robin, but he said somewhere that he would like to make music like she does, or something like that. Now I'm worried again.girl_to_take_umbrage.gif

He didn't say Robin, but he said somewhere that he would like to make music like she does, or something like that. Now I'm worried again.girl_to_take_umbrage.gif

I'm so tired to be worried, that I already don't care :teehee:

Temporary :naughty:

I care more about summer I HOPE thingie.

I'm so tired to be worried, that I already don't care :teehee:

Temporary :naughty:

I care more about summer I HOPE thingie.

Oh don't worry. He was just tired when he tweeted that. It's going to be ready for the summer, June for sure.

I HOPE. :naughty:

:mf_rosetinted:

If the Origin of Love isn't released unil summer, it would be mildy disappointing... But it would be for the best!! I would be fine with it :biggrin2: Just imagine.. A new album that wasn't released under the pressure to be out on time... It will be better for Mika and the album! :mf_lustslow:

At first the song seems a New Order song, don't you think? and if I'm not wrong you like that band, 80's music and Mika said that he was inspired on 80's music for this album :teehee:

At first the song seems a New Order song, don't you think? and if I'm not wrong you like that band, 80's music and Mika said that he was inspired on 80's music for this album :teehee:

I like New Order. It was a great band. But I'm not so in love with the music of 80's anymore. I am the child of the 80's, so I know a lot of music that was made back then, and there were a lot of good music. It's a good influence and inspiration if you know what to take. (I'm sure about Mika's choices and I know he is going to pick all the good things from that period. And it's ok.) But I'm not so into listening to it now, especially because of that 80's production. :teehee: Now I really like exploring and enjoying new music and listening to some of the 80's inspired music.:naughty: