"The Origin of Love" - the pieces of a puzzle

nenartus

I don't mind too much if it's a bit later. we're already hearing some of the songs and they'll be releasing Celebrate. For me, it means I've got some new songs still to look forward to.

But at my age, time does seem to go pretty fast anyway

I don't mind having new songs to look forward to, but he's going to go touring soon and I think it's a bit weird to have a tour for an album that's not out yet. Would he be doing all the songs anyway?

All the French articles about the new video say the release date is 17th of September, same thing on Amazon.fr http://www.amazon.fr/Origin-Love-Deluxe-CD/dp/B008PUXMS4/ref=sr_1_1?s=music&ie=UTF8&qid=1344680078&sr=1-1

EDIT : :shocked: TOOL is already #86 on French Amazon without being released :roftl::thumb_yello:

I heard that they're already getting pre order.... :naughty: French fans are great always !

Well, even 2 extra months of waiting don`t matter for me and all those ones who `ve been waiting years for the new album.

2 extra months + 2 extra months +2 extra months +2 extra months +2 extra months +2 extra months +2 extra months +2 extra months +2 extra months +...

you wait like this.. I can't :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

I don't mind having new songs to look forward to, but he's going to go touring soon and I think it's a bit weird to have a tour for an album that's not out yet. Would he be doing all the songs anyway?

I'm sure the album will be out before he tours. I don't think you can count the G-A-Y night as part of a tour.

The problem is, it will be out, when it's out. There's nothing we can really do about it. But it certainly would be good to have a definate date to look forward to.

I don't really care anymore, it's going to come out when it is. :naughty: I just think that some fans might not be able to wait much longer, and may pre-order it on the french amazon. Then that would result in TOOL maybe having better record sales in France than other countires. :teehee:

And now is October 8th :blink: :

"Mika’s 3rd record, “The Origin of Love,” will be released in October and features collaborations with Pharrell Williams, Empire of the Sun and Benny Benassi. As well as a host of brilliant tracks for his own record, during this time Mika also worked on “Gang Bang,” for Madonna’s new, “MDNA,” record, a track she has widely praised as her favourite on the album! Mika’s first single, “Celebrate,” (which follows on from last month’s teaser track “Make You Happy”) is due out 1st October, with the album to follow a week later on 8th October."

http://www.g-a-y.co.uk/?content=25&articleid=61001

"Mika’s 3rd record, “The Origin of Love,” will be released in October and features collaborations with Pharrell Williams, Empire of the Sun and Benny Benassi. As well as a host of brilliant tracks for his own record, during this time Mika also worked on “Gang Bang,” for Madonna’s new, “MDNA,” record, a track she has widely praised as her favourite on the album! Mika’s first single, “Celebrate,” (which follows on from last month’s teaser track “Make You Happy”) is due out 1st October, with the album to follow a week later on 8th October."

Also, wasn't celebrate supposed to be out in September before?

1st of October? I got an email saying Celebrate was being released on 30th September! :( NOOOO

Also, wasn't celebrate supposed to be out in September before?

:dunno:

1st of October? I got an email saying Celebrate was being released on 30th September! :( NOOOO

Well,it's only one night,you can do it! :thumb_yello: And maybe they want to avoid releasing it on Sunday :wink2:

Ok, so not counting the french songs, so far we have heard of:

1. Love You When I'm Drunk

2. Stardust

3. Popular

4. Tah Dah

5. Overrated

6. Kill Me On The Dancefloor

7. Celebrate (China Boy)

8. Lola

9. The Origin of Love

10. Underwater

11. Cry A Little

12. Make You Happy

13. Emily (Elle Me Dit)

14. Kids

15. Heroes

16. Step With Me

Did I miss any song(s)?

2. Stardust

3. Popular

4. Tah Dah

5. Overrated

7. Celebrate (China Boy)

8. Lola

9. The Origin of Love

10. Underwater

11. Cry A Little

12. Make You Happy

13. Emily (Elle Me Dit)

14. Kids

15. Heroes

16. Step With Me

Did I miss any song(s)?

from the pre listening in Milan I can say we will have

Tool

Make You Happy

Celebrate

Step With Me

Kids

Heroes

Underwater

Lola

Popular

Stardust

Emely

and probably Overrated

2. Stardust

3. Popular

4. Tah Dah

5. Overrated

7. Celebrate (China Boy)

8. Lola

9. The Origin of Love

10. Underwater

11. Cry A Little

12. Make You Happy

13. Emily (Elle Me Dit)

14. Kids

15. Heroes

16. Step With Me

Did I miss any song(s)?

I think that's all. And correct me if I'm wrong, but I think Mika mentioned somewhere that he has 16 songs for this album and needs to drop 4 of them (:crybaby:), so I guess there's no more songs. I still hope Kill Me On The Dancefloor and Love You When I'm Drunk (titles I love the most) will end up on the album, although it seems like there's no place for them.. Perhaps as a bonus tracks? :pray:

Apparently there will be a double cd version, saw one on Amazon a few days ago, and maybe the Japanese version will have some bonus tracks on it? Sure hope we get to hear those tracks he's dropped eventually :aah: I must hear Kill Me On The Dancefloor.

I think that's all. And correct me if I'm wrong, but I think Mika mentioned somewhere that he has 16 songs for this album and needs to drop 4 of them (:crybaby:), so I guess there's no more songs. I still hope Kill Me On The Dancefloor and Love You When I'm Drunk (titles I love the most) will end up on the album, although it seems like there's no place for them.. Perhaps as a bonus tracks? :pray:

I think Love You When I'm Drunk will in the new album,I remember he said Love You When I'm Drunk is a song about hating love in this album.:wink2:I want Kill Me on the Dancefloor in the new album too,just hope this album are double CDs.:aah: