"The Origin of Love" - the pieces of a puzzle

nenartus

:lmfao: I have to say that this post cracked me up (not in a horrible way, of course, I just found it very funny)

It is probably asking for your permission to allow the site to store some cookies on your computer, or perhaps your browser is not allowing this and it needs you to change the settings. It's perfectly safe and should not be anything to worry about. Just go with it...

Thanks, but I'll let Alan do it. Honestly, I hate technology. I just haven't got the brain for it.

I'll still be buying the 2-disc Deluxe album, if we do it from Amazon on Alan's account. We got TBWKTM from them and it was no trouble.

Well I clicked onto the pre-order thingy, but as usual, I can't understand how to use it.

They talk about something called cookies. I can't be doing with it.

Alan has a one-click Amazon account so he will order it from there.

It is probably asking for your permission to allow the site to store some cookies on your computer, or perhaps your browser is not allowing this and it needs you to change the settings. It's perfectly safe and should not be anything to worry about. Just go with it...

You may have noticed that for a couple of months all your favourite sites and new ones ask permission (once) about cookies. It's a new law: they have to ask (and you have to give it or else you can't use the site!) It's like 'accept' for software.

Well this may be a bit heretical - but I am not sure I will get the album at all yet :dunno:

I have been underwhelmed by most of the songs so far, tbh. So unless the other tracks that we haven't heard are brilliant, I might wait until it gets reduced in the shops.

I'm underwhelmed by the cover, too. I thought they were showing a design mock-up and that we would see the finished version later.

I counted 4 so far...minimum

UK deluxe

France deluxe

Italy deluxe

Japan

are there more?

:aah:

There won't be any room left on your shelf :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

Well this may be a bit heretical - but I am not sure I will get the album at all yet :dunno:

I have been underwhelmed by most of the songs so far, tbh. So unless the other tracks that we haven't heard are brilliant, I might wait until it gets reduced in the shops.

I'm underwhelmed by the cover, too. I thought they were showing a design mock-up and that we would see the finished version later.

I like the cover. It is completely different.

UK deluxe

France deluxe

Italy deluxe

Japan

are there more?

I understand the first 3 but why the Japanese edition? I did not notice any additional songs on it that wouldn't feature even on the UK edition...

UK deluxe

France deluxe

Italy deluxe

Japan

are there more?

There's a Canadian deluxe that Universal says will have 2 French bonus tracks (in addition to Elle Me Dit) and "live" songs which we are assuming are the acoustic tracks. If this is correct then it sounds like a hybrid between the French and UK versions. :dunno:

I'll post the Canadian track listing whenever it becomes available but I haven't seen it yet.

I understand the first 3 but why the Japanese edition? I did not notice any additional songs on it that wouldn't feature even on the UK edition...

I've always bought the japanese edition. It always came with lyrics and funny stickers :bleh:

who knows what they might include this time? :naughty:

:sad:

I will buy the album five times, so it doesn´t matter if you won´t buy one :wink2::huglove:

There's a Canadian deluxe that Universal says will have 2 French bonus tracks (in addition to Elle Me Dit) and "live" songs which we are assuming are the acoustic tracks. If this is correct then it sounds like a hybrid between the French and UK versions. :dunno:

I'll post the Canadian track listing whenever it becomes available but I haven't seen it yet.

That'd be the perfect version *_* I can't wait to have more information about it :DD Thank you Christine !

Edited by Kaito