Mika at NRJ radio - 27/1/2012

Miro

No please go ahead. :aah: So many people don't understand that "finished" and "released" do not mean the same thing at all.

Having said that I really do believe that Mika is gearing up to do SOMETHING in the next couple of months. The 4 or 5 months before TBWKTM was released were awesome. Secret gigs, an acoustic tour, dozens of interviews and tv/radio performances, promo all over the world, etc. So don't despair. :wink2:

I'm in despair...a little bit, just...

Thinking of the last album (somewhere I read finished in march, released in september)I'm afraid there will be a gig in Austria in about one year...(if at all...gosh...all that waiting...it was easier, when I wasn't a fan...:sad:)

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I'm not imaging a 'world' tour so to speak (excluding UK, France, States) until this time next year truth be told.

I will be back in London probably 6 times before that though... I'm gonna hang out in that bar every night and get a reputation. :naughty:

That is the most unMikaish thing I've seen him sporting - ever!! :shocked: I guess the long black sleeves aren't helping.

I don't dislike it exactly, it's just such an unusual look for him.

Oh dear, glad I didn't wake up early for this. :roftl:

In the pics with the egg chairs...is he giving a TV interview? Will something air later? Or do you think they are just sort of brief clips to be played during the awards show?

No please go ahead. :aah: So many people don't understand that "finished" and "released" do not mean the same thing at all.

Having said that I really do believe that Mika is gearing up to do SOMETHING in the next couple of months. The 4 or 5 months before TBWKTM was released were awesome. Secret gigs, an acoustic tour, dozens of interviews and tv/radio performances, promo all over the world, etc. So don't despair. :wink2:

yeah...but seeing it from 'Promotion business' , he gotta release it before summer festivals and London olympic. am sure he wanna join summer festival lineup with New album for sure. never can imagine that doing festivals again with relax biggirl so on.

So the album gotta be released before June, at least... April or May could be faintly realistic conclusion....

good there's still the big evening on the horizon :original:

as I said earlier Mika looks very good (and serious) to me (he sounded more serious too :original: )

and fishing is very good:fisch:... for mind...you can meditate...:wink2: or just speak with your mind....or listen to the nature...anyway :original: or talk to other fisherman....:wink2: or talk to the fish:thumb_yello:

end of february .....good...then postproductions worried me a bit but then again all these things "in the middle/meantime" cheered me up again

ps. but still a bit pity for me cause I have more free time this year and the next year I will probably be more busy ... (on the other hand-considering my BIG fear of flying at the moment....:shocked::no: )

Edited by Melisanda

Yeah I'm not imaging a 'world' tour so to speak (excluding UK, France, States) until this time next year truth be told.

I will be back in London probably 6 times before that though... I'm gonna hang out in that bar every night and get a reputation. :naughty:

:naughty::roftl:

i missed all the excitement :sad:

Only 2 minutes... :sneaky2:

He says he was happy to be here, he loves the NMA stage this year, he don't think he wins...

A boy ask him if he could sing a song in Russian, but Mika says he never tries...

A girl ask him if he has a twitter and a facebook account, he answer Yes for twitter but No for Facebook (somebody had a fake one with all HIS family as "friend" but it was not him)

He hasn't a personnal facebook account

he gave a ticket to the gril and tell she will have a seat close to him

and that's all

thanks for the translation!:thumb_yello: and :shocked::wub2::fangurl: at the bolded part! lucky her.......:mf_lustslow:

For the moment he is interviewed by the chaine of television NRJ 12

little photo ;)

akpmlc11.jpg

when i saw this pic first reaction ::shocked: short hair

then :swoon: he looks so handsome!!...:teehee: