dcdeb

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Great! :thumb_yello:

You'll be getting them soon!

Wow, just 2-1/2 weeks to go and we're over £3700 -- can we make £5000, do you think? :shocked:

I hope so :biggrin2:

I think a lot of people get paid towards the end of the month so hopefully we will get another burst of sales then. :biggrin2:

Was a cake I made on Mika's birthday to celebrate his birthday! Quiet easy to make!

I am sure he would have loved a piece!:thumb_yello:

Just a reminder, especially to our newbies -- Be sure to tick the box that shares

your email address and details with us when you make your donation! If we

don't have your email address and your MFC user name, how can we get

your cyber raffle ticket to you? :blink: Also if you know someone who is

wondering why they didn't get a ticket emailed to them yet, please have

them PM one of the moderators so we can sort things out :thumb_yello:

No kidding! Our 6/49 lottery (6 numbers out of a possible 49) has 1 in 13 million+ odds.

I think the UK lottery is 1 in 14 million. Apparently statistically you are more likely to be struck by lightning than win the lottery :naughty:

Hi all, sorry we are late in getting the latest batch of tickets out. If you donated after February 9th you should be receiving yours in the next few days.

We were having trouble tracking down information for a couple of people and did not want to assign tickets until everything was verified, so sorry for the delay.

My last 2 tickets haven't come through yet, I guess there must be a bit of a backlog.

Edit: Oops, just saw Christines post. Must pay more attention.:naughty:

Edited by RAK1

Notice the little counter in the first post :thumb_yello:

<object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowScriptAccess="always" height="230" width="150" align="middle" data="http://www.justgiving.com/widgets/jgwidget.swf" flashvars="EggId=3705665&IsMS=0"><param name="movie" value="http://www.justgiving.com/widgets/jgwidget.swf" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><param name="allowNetworking" value="all" /><param name="quality" value="high" /><param name="wmode" value="transparent" /><param name="flashvars" value="EggId=3705665&IsMS=0" /></object>

On our way to 5000! Well done MFC - you are amazing!

:excite:

Edited by Blue Sky

I have a question, please. On the confirmation email you receive right after making a donation, it says:

Please allow one week for processing. You may contact us at mfcregister@gmail.com if you do not receive your ticket within 7 days or by 6 March 2012, whichever is sooner.

Since the raffle closes Thursday, 8 March 2012, when do you receive your tickets if you make a donation on the 7th or 8th of March?

I have a question, please. On the confirmation email you receive right after making a donation, it says:

Please allow one week for processing. You may contact us at mfcregister@gmail.com if you do not receive your ticket within 7 days or by 6 March 2012, whichever is sooner.

Since the raffle closes Thursday, 8 March 2012, when do you receive your tickets if you make a donation on the 7th or 8th of March?

We'll try to get those tickets out immediately. So you should expect them by the night of the 8th at the latest.

We're anticipating a bit of a rush at the last minute (that may or may not materialize!) but we'd like to get any old ticket issues out of the way by the 6th so we can concentrate on getting the final batch out right away.

If everyone would post their MFC username in the message box and share their details it would really speed things up.

I haven't got my ticket and I make my donation on the 2012-01-27....

I'll have a look to see why you didn't receive them but we've got you on the list so your tickets have been assigned already. We'll get you a copy today. :thumb_yello: