dcdeb

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Will you join me while we discover Hogwarts together?:mf_rosetinted: Does the man even come to Florida?:roftl:

That would BE so a w e s o m e!!!! I have neva been!!!! :freak:

Okay - well . . . he DID do ONE (1) show in Florida. It was June 17, 2007 and it was in MIAMI!!! I will NEVER forget that date because I COULD NOT GO! I cried and cried and cried the WHOLE night knowing MIKA was right in my backyard and there was no way in **** I could get there. I am still NOT over it to this very day :mf_rosetinted:

.... he hasn't done a show in FLORIDA since! I am hoping and praying THIS IS THE YEAR HE COMES BACK TO FLORIDA!!!!! p l e a s e Meeks - what if I can't AFFORD to fly to see you again this year! eeekkkk WHAT will I do then! :shocked: Yeah .... cry some more! :teehee:

I'm about to donate, but I didn't get a chance to fill in my MFC username. Or is that possible after donating?

SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME!!!! I didn't get to put in my USERNAME and I was

F R E A K I N G OUT!!!! :freak:

That would BE so a w e s o m e!!!! I have neva been!!!! :freak: Okay - well . . . he DID do ONE (1) show in Florida. It was June 17, 2007 and it was in MIAMI!!! I will NEVER forget that date because I COULD NOT GO! I cried and cried and cried the WHOLE night knowing MIKA was right in my backyard and there was no way in **** I could get there. I am still NOT over it to this very day :mf_rosetinted: .... he hasn't done a show in FLORIDA since! I am hoping and praying THIS IS THE YEAR HE COMES BACK TO FLORIDA!!!!! p l e a s e Meeks - what if I can't AFFORD to fly to see you again this year! eeekkkk WHAT will I do then! :shocked: Yeah .... cry some more! :teehee:

I would like to come to Florida to see Mika and Holly :biggrin2:

:kachinga:

How A W E S O M E would that be!!! KATH and MIKA in Florida!!! eeekkkk :swoon: If Mika put you up in the travelodge you are always welcome to stay at my house! :teehee::roftl:

...travelodges in Florida tens to have LOTS of critters ...eeewww :naughty:

Don't worry we know who you are. :wink2:

Uh oh:naughty: Anyways, donated now and will do again next month :mf_rosetinted:

That would BE so a w e s o m e!!!! I have neva been!!!! :freak:

Okay - well . . . he DID do ONE (1) show in Florida. It was June 17, 2007 and it was in MIAMI!!! I will NEVER forget that date because I COULD NOT GO! I cried and cried and cried the WHOLE night knowing MIKA was right in my backyard and there was no way in **** I could get there. I am still NOT over it to this very day :mf_rosetinted:

.... he hasn't done a show in FLORIDA since! I am hoping and praying THIS IS THE YEAR HE COMES BACK TO FLORIDA!!!!! p l e a s e Meeks - what if I can't AFFORD to fly to see you again this year! eeekkkk WHAT will I do then! :shocked: Yeah .... cry some more! :teehee:

If he's going to Miami, I will have to work on my bikini body:mf_rosetinted:

And Ingie and Harry Potter:mf_rosetinted:

:kachinga: How A W E S O M E would that be!!! KATH and MIKA in Florida!!! eeekkkk :swoon: If Mika put you up in the travelodge you are always welcome to stay at my house! :teehee::roftl:...travelodges in Florida tens to have LOTS of critters ...eeewww :naughty:

:naughty: Thank you :biggrin2: But if Mika includes Florida in his tour I will try and come anyway.......I need to see you again. :biggrin2: ( but I might have to take you up on the offer - probably won't even be able to afford a Travelodge!)

:naughty: Thank you :biggrin2: But if Mika includes Florida in his tour I will try and come anyway.......I need to see you again. :biggrin2: ( but I might have to take you up on the offer - probably won't even be able to afford a Travelodge!)

OMG! I am over here getting waaayyy too excited!!!! :roftl: Every year I pray he will come to Florida - and every year I have to fly to NYC to see him! :sneaky2: LOOK at all the ADDED bonuses I get if he DOES come to Florida!!!! :clap:

:kachinga:

How A W E S O M E would that be!!! KATH and MIKA in Florida!!! eeekkkk :swoon: If Mika put you up in the travelodge you are always welcome to stay at my house! :teehee::roftl:

...travelodges in Florida tens to have LOTS of critters ...eeewww :naughty:

Pfff you are already sucking up to Kath now, I thought you just said you loved me more than life:mf_rosetinted:

OMG! I am over here getting waaayyy too excited!!!! :roftl: Every year I pray he will come to Florida - and every year I have to fly to NYC to see him! :sneaky2: LOOK at all the ADDED bonuses I get if he DOES come to Florida!!!! :clap:

Hmm I would like to go to New York as well:mf_rosetinted:

Pfff you are already sucking up to Kath now, I thought you just said you loved me more than life:mf_rosetinted:

Hey - I've MET Kath in RL . . even though I was a funk-di-fied walking zombie that had been up for 2 days ... THAT'S why she needs to see me again!!! :roftl: :roftl:

I would like to go anywhere lol ... :teehee:

I would like to go to another country!!! MIGHT be my only chance EVER to get to do such a thing!!! OMG .... PARIS!!! *Nah .... he is wayyyy to BIG over there --- don't know if I could handle that* :roftl:

Tockets Rose? Are they the new chickets? :naughty:

:naughty: I have to say that Travelodges do seem to pop up everywhere - I was most surprised to see one on the Las Vegas Strip :roftl:

Thanks Deb. The MFC anniversary party was sooooo long in the planning that I couldn't honestly say who's idea it was to have a charity element ( I could of course read back but it may take a while!) But either way I am delighted at the way this has developed. The auction on the night made more money than we could possibly have hoped for and now this prize is really going to swell the funds - wouldn't it be great it we could double what we raised that night! :wink2:

I would like to add my thanks to everyone involved - particularly the mod team who I know do an awful lot of unseen work. :huglove:

I am delighted that everybody (that is able to afford a ticket) is able to participate in the draw and think it is a great idea to get someone at HEMS to draw it so that this can be the case. :thumb_yello:

Yes they are:naughty:

Can I add well done, to the great work everyone involved has done with this and all the events connected to the birthday celebration. It was amazing!

And I've started donating already :thumb_yello:

I would like to go to another country!!! MIGHT be my only chance EVER to get to do such a thing!!! OMG .... PARIS!!! *Nah .... he is wayyyy to BIG over there --- don't know if I could handle that* :roftl:

Don't go to Paris. Take that as an advice from me, who has experienced the French madness. (No offense to the French, but at Mika gigs, it's just insane:naughty:)

Me and you aren't arguing over women AGAIN are we?:blink:

It seems we do:mf_rosetinted:

this golden ticket is a fantastic idea! :fangurl: they could've included a m+g for the winner though. :teehee:

anyway, i have a question... if i want to buy, let's say, 3 tickets, can i just donate £30 to get them, or would i have to make 3 donations à £10? that's a bit unclear to me in the description.

this golden ticket is a fantastic idea! :fangurl: they could've included a m+g for the winner though. :teehee:

anyway, i have a question... if i want to buy, let's say, 3 tickets, can i just donate £30 to get them, or would i have to make 3 donations à £10? that's a bit unclear to me in the description.

My question exactly!!!!!