dcdeb

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't go to Paris. Take that as an advice from me, who has experienced the French madness. (No offense to the French, but at Mika gigs, it's just insane:naughty:)

Oh W O W -- I knew it!!!! :mf_rosetinted: PARIS is on my bucket list BUT, not as a destination to see Meeks!!! :no:

..... gotta think a little harder!!!! OMG .... SCOTLAND!!!!! :scot:

this golden ticket is a fantastic idea! :fangurl: they could've included a m+g for the winner though. :teehee:

anyway, i have a question... if i want to buy, let's say, 3 tickets, can i just donate £30 to get them, or would i have to make 3 donations à £10? that's a bit unclear to me in the description.

I do hope we can do it in one shot, otherwise I'm screwed:mf_rosetinted:

this golden ticket is a fantastic idea! :fangurl: they could've included a m+g for the winner though. :teehee:

anyway, i have a question... if i want to buy, let's say, 3 tickets, can i just donate £30 to get them, or would i have to make 3 donations à £10? that's a bit unclear to me in the description.

If you donate £30 you'll get 3 tickets. You don't have to make 3 separate

transactions. :thumb_yello:

As for the M&G -- well, it could happen, but they can't promise

anything. :sad:

My question exactly!!!!!

I think you just donate £30, as a one off figure, in the box.

Oh W O W -- I knew it!!!! :mf_rosetinted: PARIS is on my bucket list BUT, not as a destination to see Meeks!!! :no:

If he does Bristol again, come there:wink2:

If you donate £30 you'll get 3 tickets. You don't have to make 3 separate

transactions. :thumb_yello:

As for the M&G -- well, it could happen, but they can't promise

anything. :sad:

WOO HOO so if you donate £100 you'll then get 10 tickets!!! :excite: I too get paid tomorrow!!! E V E N though I have already donated with my daddy's card! :das: It's kinda like the lottery - I need to brace myself and NOT go buck wild!!! :freak:

:teehee:

REMEMBER (note to self) - a person that had just ONE ticket in has as much chance as someone with 100. If you HAVE the money to donate IT'S fantastic BUT should be done from your heart for the cause! :wub2:

I don't even care that much for a M&G. I just want a free flight and hotel stay. Plus the Wizarding world of Harry Potter:mf_rosetinted:

You can't possibly have the second bit - You're a muggle :mf_rosetinted:

I don't even care that much for a M&G. I just want a free flight and hotel stay. Plus the Wizarding world of Harry Potter:mf_rosetinted:

S E R I O U S L Y ......

I would RATHER have a private M&G then a flight anywhere in the world ANYDAY!!!! :bow: That's just me!!! :teehee:

S E R I O U S L Y ......

I would RATHER have a private M&G then a flight anywhere in the world ANYDAY!!!! :bow: That's just me!!! :teehee:

A private M&G is a different story. A M&G with 100 other people brought in by the recording company, radio stations etc. is the more likely scenario. :aah:

You can't possibly have the second bit - You're a muggle :mf_rosetinted:

I AM NOT! My Hogwarts letter just got delayed:mf_rosetinted:

S E R I O U S L Y ......

Hmmm a private meet&greet would be nice:naughty:

A private M&G is a different story. A M&G with 100 other people brought in by the recording company, radio stations etc. is the more likely scenario. :aah:

Okay - YEAH forget about the M&G ... I can get THAT scenario after any show in America!!! :floor:

Hmmm a private meet&greet would be nice:naughty:

I KNOW I am a 'dreamer' but COME ON .... a contest as AMAZING as this JUST

S C R E A M S for a private M&G .... at least that is SO what would/should happen in my mind! WINNING this is a H U G E deal! I think the winner should have the MOST VIP treatment E V E R .... :naughty:

We could have a recipricol argreement :thumb_yello:

I KNOW I am a 'dreamer' but COME ON .... a contest as AMAZING as this JUST

S C R E A M S for a private M&G .... at least that is SO what would/should happen in my mind! WINNING this is a H U G E deal! I think the winner should have the MOST VIP treatment E V E R .... :naughty:

Then the economy class needs to be upgraded:naughty: