dcdeb

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oooooh, best news evah to finish a not-so-lovely day! :mf_lustslow:

Thanks to everyone who got involved in order to make it happen - I'm sure you're working hard! :flowers2:

Shame my paycheck is not as big as my willingness to help (and win :naughty:). Can we pretend £10 are R$10? :biggrin2:

Mika... :wub2:

We could have a recipricol argreement :thumb_yello:

Sounds like a plan!!!! :kachinga:

Then the economy class needs to be upgraded:naughty:

TOTALLY. I mean FIRST CLASS all the way baby! :mf_rosetinted:

Nooo, it's near me in England:naughty:

... in my defense I did guess that - you can refer back! REALLY, it was my second guess! I am NOT as dumb as I thought I was! :roftl: BUT, well he is too HUGE in England for me too. That's like PARIS! :naughty: I would prolly be the dumb one that chose a show in my own country! :floor: HEY, flying from Florida to California (nope too big there) DARN it ... uuummmm Florida to Utah :thumb_yello: Yeah I'll stick with that .... is like flying half way around the world! :aah:

Sounds like a plan!!!! :kachinga:

TOTALLY. I mean FIRST CLASS all the way baby! :mf_rosetinted:

... in my defense I did guess that - you can refer back! REALLY, it was my second guess! I am NOT as dumb as I thought I was! :roftl: BUT, well he is too HUGE in England for me too. That's like PARIS! :naughty: I would prolly be the dumb one that chose a show in my own country! :floor: HEY, flying from Florida to California (nope too big there) DARN it ... uuummmm Florida to Utah :thumb_yello: Yeah I'll stick with that .... is like flying half way around the world! :aah:

I shall refer to your knowledge about the world tomorrow in my Society and Culture of the USA exam:mf_rosetinted:

Sounds like a plan!!!! :kachinga: TOTALLY. I mean FIRST CLASS all the way baby! :mf_rosetinted: ... in my defense I did guess that - you can refer back! REALLY, it was my second guess! I am NOT as dumb as I thought I was! :roftl: BUT, well he is too HUGE in England for me too. That's like PARIS! :naughty: I would prolly be the dumb one that chose a show in my own country! :floor: HEY, flying from Florida to California (nope too big there) DARN it ... uuummmm Florida to Utah :thumb_yello: Yeah I'll stick with that .... is like flying half way around the world! :aah:

No - you would be ok in the UK - it isn't anything like it is in France. Possibly with the exception of London - that might be best avoided. :naughty:

Yes oh London. :shocked::no: Belfast was great. :thumb_yello: I wish I had made it to Sheffield and Manchester but ended up selling my tickets. :crybaby: Next time...my family is from the north and I've never been so I want to check it out.

Well you were saved seeing me as a Big Girl :roftl:

The Northern Gigs are great - not that I am biased or anything

TRUE! As long as they are a FAN - and the fact they had to GIVE in order to win that is all that REALLY matters . . it's JUST SO amazing when someone YOU KNOW is totally devoted to MIKA wins! In a way YOU feel like YOU won too! AND you KNOW they are going to share the experience WITH all of us and we can relive with them through their eyes! Just makes it wonderful!!!

Agree with you!! :thumb_yello:

Oh do you now? Without googling it, in which year was the Chinese Exclusion act created?:mf_rosetinted:

ppffttt that's SO e a s y ....

The Chinese Exclusion Act was a United States federal law signed by Chester A. Arthur on May 8, 1882, following revisions made in 1880 to the Burlingame Treaty of 1868. Those revisions allowed the U.S. to suspend immigration, and Congress subsequently acted quickly to implement the suspension of Chinese immigration, a ban that was intended to last 10 years. This law was repealed by the Magnuson Act on December 17, 1943.

Didn't google it - that came STRAIGHT from my brain :mf_rosetinted:

I need help. :teehee: Just noticed that I didn't include my MFC name there... And I also didn't check the box to agree to share my details (I don't remember seeing this option, tbh), I simply followed its instructions and filled what was required... Will I have any problem?

EDIT: Ok, maybe I was not exactly following the instructions... :lmfao:

Edited by Fran

No - you would be ok in the UK - it isn't anything like it is in France. Possibly with the exception of London - that might be best avoided. :naughty:

SO much to consider and LESS chance of actually WINNING this then I have of winning 125 MILLION in the Powerball!!! :roftl:

But, HEY - you can't win, if you don't try!!!! :aah:

SO much to consider and LESS chance of actually WINNING this then I have of winning 125 MILLION in the Powerball!!! :roftl:

But, HEY - you can't win, if you don't try!!!! :aah:

Well, best to make plans just in case. :wink2:

i wanna enter RIGHT NOW but i reeeeally can't afford it. i gotta have patience for a few weeks but i keep thinking about what show i'd want to go to & that's making it so hard not to go straight to the donation site & donate all my rent money RIGHT NOW :roftl:

ppffttt that's SO e a s y ....

The Chinese Exclusion Act was a United States federal law signed by Chester A. Arthur on May 8, 1882, following revisions made in 1880 to the Burlingame Treaty of 1868. Those revisions allowed the U.S. to suspend immigration, and Congress subsequently acted quickly to implement the suspension of Chinese immigration, a ban that was intended to last 10 years. This law was repealed by the Magnuson Act on December 17, 1943.

Didn't google it - that came STRAIGHT from my brain :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl:

overachieve much? she only asked for the year :teehee: