dcdeb

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just want to say somethig :teehee:... MIKA still amaze me every time when he did something like this, but this is on top :biggrin2: of those things :thumb_yello:

and I want so ask all of you, can someone tells me: Does any other artist (LadyGaga, Katy Perry, Madonna, Justin Timberlake, The Cure, George Michael, lil Bieber... or any oter artist in the world) is conected with his/her fans and does something like this. I never heard something like this!!!

Our Golden boy is defo GOLDEN!!! :wub2:

This's a amazing idea! MIKA and MFC, congratulations!!! :naughty:

YOU ARE AWESOME! :wub2:

But i can't participate... i'm not a 18+. :mf_rosetinted: But i'm rooting for everyone!!

you can participate, but if you win, you must take a 18+ some person with you

I just want to say somethig :teehee:... MIKA still amaze me every time when he did something like this, but this is on top :biggrin2: of those things :thumb_yello:

and I want so ask all of you, can someone tells me: Does any other artist (LadyGaga, Katy Perry, Madonna, Justin Timberlake, The Cure, George Michael, lil Bieber... or any oter artist in the world) is conected with his/her fans and does something like this. I never heard something like this!!!

Our Golden boy is defo GOLDEN!!! :wub2:

Weeeelll, I know Katy gives free meet&greets to every show through her forum. Which I happen to be a moderator of, so I get to arrange them all.:mf_rosetinted:

Justin Timberlake is not as cool with fans I also know:naughty:

Weeeelll, I know Katy gives free meet&greets to every show through her forum. Which I happen to be a moderator of, so I get to arrange them all.:mf_rosetinted:

Justin Timberlake is not as cool with fans I also know:naughty:

I just wrote those names, that I remember at the moment, .. :teehee:

but thank you :biggrin2:

I've donated. I tried to leave a message but I did it wrong. I should have clicked, 'save changes'. But that's why I could never work with computers. My son filled in the transaction, so that went through okay. :thumb_yello:I know I won't win, but it's the giving that really counts.

Good luck to all.