dcdeb

i wanna enter RIGHT NOW but i reeeeally can't afford it. i gotta have patience for a few weeks but i keep thinking about what show i'd want to go to & that's making it so hard not to go straight to the donation site & donate all my rent money RIGHT NOW :roftl: :roftl: overachieve much? she only asked for the year :teehee:

I know. It's my pay day tomorrow so I should have waited - but I didn't. :shocked:

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i wanna enter RIGHT NOW but i reeeeally can't afford it. i gotta have patience for a few weeks but i keep thinking about what show i'd want to go to & that's making it so hard not to go straight to the donation site & donate all my rent money RIGHT NOW :roftl:

:roftl:

overachieve much? she only asked for the year :teehee:

You sound J U S T like me!!! :roftl:

.....when people ask for just the year - they REALLY want the whole history!!! :das:

I need help. :teehee: Just noticed that I didn't include my MFC name there... And I also didn't check the box to agree to share my details (I don't remember seeing this option, tbh), I simply followed its instructions and filled what was required... Will I have any problem?

EDIT: Ok, maybe I was not exactly following the instructions... :lmfao:

They sent me a thanking message, and it included different links. One of them enables to change the name (I haven't clicked, actually)/ Try it.

Yes oh London. :shocked::no: Belfast was great. :thumb_yello:

I wish I had made it to Sheffield and Manchester but ended up selling my tickets. :crybaby:

Next time...my family is from the north and I've never been so I want to check it out.

Well you were saved seeing me as a Big Girl :roftl:

The Northern Gigs are great - not that I am biased or anything

Missed me too :thumb_yello:

Hi kath :-)

When it says about gift aid 'I am not receiving tickets for events', can I tick it or is that dishonest?

I only get tickets when I win right?

So they get £12.50 from a £10 donation. Yes?

When it says about gift aid 'I am not receiving tickets for events', can I tick it or is that dishonest?

I only get tickets when I win right?

So they get £12.50 from a £10 donation. Yes?

You get tickets from the donation, not if you win. Technically you are not allowed to claim gift aid. :thumbdown:

ppffttt that's SO e a s y ....

The Chinese Exclusion Act was a United States federal law signed by Chester A. Arthur on May 8, 1882, following revisions made in 1880 to the Burlingame Treaty of 1868. Those revisions allowed the U.S. to suspend immigration, and Congress subsequently acted quickly to implement the suspension of Chinese immigration, a ban that was intended to last 10 years. This law was repealed by the Magnuson Act on December 17, 1943.

Didn't google it - that came STRAIGHT from my brain :mf_rosetinted:

I rest my case:mf_rosetinted::naughty:

BRILLIANT IDEA!! Mika team, MFC, props :thumb_yello:

I WANT TO PARTICIPATE! ... Since I'm young, I do not have a card, so I'll wait for my parents to come back home. It's pretty cool, we have until MARCH! + A TOUR! omg, gets me all excited! :mf_lustslow: