dcdeb

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My companion and I have already decided that if we win, we shall fly to Ah-mer-i-cuh:mf_rosetinted:

*fingers and toes and eyes CROSSED* for you Ingie!!! :das:

If you win and DO come to Ah-mer-i-cuh . . I'm gonna fly to whatever state you choose! Might be my ONLY chance to actually meet you!! :kachinga:

I've done it ! ^^

But when it was validated and i receved an email for said my donation was recevated, i must have an other email for say that i participate at the competition or this is ok for said it ?

sorry for my bad english :aah:

We'll send you your ticket(s) as soon as we can. Hopefully in the next couple of days. :thumb_yello:

Everybody thinks they won't win - someone will!

Yup!!

Everybody thinks they won't win - someone will!

SOMEONE is going to win!!! Is it wrong for me to say I hope it is an ACTIVE member of the MFC and not someone that joins here JUST for a crack at this contest!????? :blink:

....and I just want to take the opportunity to say .....

I AM SO HAPPY that the moderators are actually able to participate in this one!!! WOW. You guys work SO hard and do SO much for us!!! I think it's AMAZING!!!!! WELL DONE! :clap:

SOMEONE is going to win!!! Is it wrong for me to say I hope it is an ACTIVE member of the MFC and not someone that joins here JUST for a crack at this contest!????? :blink:

....and I just want to take the opportunity to say .....

I AM SO HAPPY that the moderators are actually able to participate in this one!!! WOW. You guys work SO hard and do SO much for us!!! I think it's AMAZING!!!!! WELL DONE! :clap:

i feel the same....:teehee:though i guess you could be a fan and not have joined mfc before...

oh and i think you'll carry A., no?:thumb_yello:

Ingie!!! Come to Canada!!! :roftl:

I have my wild fantasies set on southeast Asia or maybe the Middle East. But if someone from another part of the world wins it would be great to see you in N. America. :thumb_yello:

Hmm Canada...I'd love to go to Canada once. However, whenever I think of Canada, I think of cold and snow. And icehockey:mf_rosetinted::naughty:

if i win .... ahem & as i am i ghost :wink2: nah i hate flying + dont have a passport, cannie be going those trains where stingy old buggers wont give you a go of their lappys so i`d fly wee liz fae Australia to glasgow to be my plus 1 ... sorted so im winning :biggrin2:

*fingers and toes and eyes CROSSED* for you Ingie!!! :das:

If you win and DO come to Ah-mer-i-cuh . . I'm gonna fly to whatever state you choose! Might be my ONLY chance to actually meet you!! :kachinga:

Oh that is very exciting! I was thinking of Florida. Just so that it's easier for me to go to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter:mf_rosetinted::naughty:

if i win .... ahem & as i am i ghost :wink2: nah i hate flying + dont have a passport, cannie be going those trains where stingy old buggers wont give you a go of their lappys so i`d fly wee liz fae Australia to glasgow to be my plus 1 ... sorted so im winning :biggrin2:

It took me a while to work that post out and I live in Scotland :naughty:

i feel the same....:teehee:though i guess you could be a fan and not have joined mfc before...

oh and i think you'll carry A., no?:thumb_yello:

TRUE! As long as they are a FAN - and the fact they had to GIVE in order to win that is all that REALLY matters . . it's JUST SO amazing when someone YOU KNOW is totally devoted to MIKA wins! In a way YOU feel like YOU won too! AND you KNOW they are going to share the experience WITH all of us and we can relive with them through their eyes! Just makes it wonderful!!!

YEP! I am taking the most b e a u t i f u l MFCer!!!! :wub2:

304821_214235695303375_100001508391321_621501_906963620_n.jpg

Oh that is very exciting! I was thinking of Florida. Just so that it's easier for me to go to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter:mf_rosetinted::naughty:

lmao :floor:

HEY that sounds like a win/win!!! I wouldn't EVEN have to fly!!! AND you could be flying around on a broomstick!!! :das:

:roftl:

lmao :floor:

HEY that sounds like a win/win!!! I wouldn't EVEN have to fly!!! AND you could be flying around on a broomstick!!! :das:

:roftl:

Will you join me while we discover Hogwarts together?:mf_rosetinted: Does the man even come to Florida?:roftl: