Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 10)

Fmbm

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

besides, mika tweeted:

in sunny London working on a Pharrell track, which is making me smile, then working with Greg Wells tomorrow, in London for the first time

have really enjoyed recording a lot of this record in London, totally different feel to LA. much happier working atmosphere & less lonely

good to hear from him - that's much better news than the facebook ones. :bleh:

Oh, yes, love his tweets :wub2:

Calvin Harris ‏ @CalvinHarris

Drink a pint of coconut water and **** yourself

Retweeted by MIKA official

Hmmm. Have I missed something? :blink::aah:

I didn't understand that either. I feel stupid :aah:

I didn't understand that either. I feel stupid :aah:

who knows, maybe you'll have to drink a pint of coconut water to understand it. :naughty:

i don't get it either, but uh, whatever. :bleh:

new on facebook:

"There have been lots of rumours flying around about shows, the album and other things going on with Mika this year. The best place to hear about all this and more is here on Mika's official Facebook page! We have many more announcements and a couple of competitions to come this week and over the next month, so stay tuned..."

LOOOOL! :roftl:

looking forward to the competition though. :biggrin2:

(they still didn't give away the fab eye ball shirts in a competition yet, or did they? :naughty:)

*Is rolling my real eyeballs!*

Well I, for one, appreciate the warning. I have been looking for green smoothie recipes this week and a lot of them contain coconut water, oil, etc. I think I will stay clear. :lmfao:

I assume it's liquid inside coconuts, but I didn't know people want to drink it (I use coconut milk for cooking). I just can't see why this would be funny.

I assume it's liquid inside coconuts, but I didn't know people want to drink it (I use coconut milk for cooking). I just can't see why this would be funny.

Coconut milk is different. It's squeezed from the coconut flesh.

Coconut water is being touted as a health drink because it is full of electrolytes (like those energy drinks). That's why I'm seeing it in all these green smoothie recipes. But it sounds like it has some nasty side effects. :aah:

I think this sums up quite nicely how we're all feeling about these announcements.

tumblr_lus26tnE8O1qd519jo2_500.gif

:teehee:

His tweets were very sweet though. :wub2:

I wanted to use this gif but couldn't be bothered to find it. HIGH 5.

Coconut water is being touted as a health drink because it is full of electrolytes (like those energy drinks). That's why I'm seeing it in all these green smoothie recipes. But it sounds like it has some nasty side effects. :aah:

interesting, in german we call the water inside the coconut coconut milk, though it really looks like water. :teehee: it's drinkable, though i never had more than half a glass at once. :blink: maybe the side effects only appear if the coconut is foul, or if it has been standing in the heat too long? :dunno:

Oh, I see. I just buy it in a can :roftl: I didn't know it's used for smoothies. And I have a poor sense of humor for things like this :teehee:

I wanted to use this gif but couldn't be bothered to find it. HIGH 5.

HIGH 5!

That gif was all I could think of when Nas (I think it was Nas) mentioned the words 'brand new information'. I think it's time I got a life outside the internet now that I think of gifs and memes as a reaction to things I run into in my everyday life. :naughty:

HIGH 5!

That gif was all I could think of when Nas (I think it was Nas) mentioned the words 'brand new information'. I think it's time I got a life outside the internet now that I think of gifs and memes as a reaction to things I run into in my everyday life. :naughty:

Ditto, ditto, and ditto!

Water from a coconut. :mf_rosetinted:

Actually it's the liquid inside young coconuts :naughty:

See? we do learn something new from Mika's tweets! :naughty:

interesting, in german we call the water inside the coconut coconut milk, though it really looks like water. :teehee: it's drinkable, though i never had more than half a glass at once. :blink: maybe the side effects only appear if the coconut is foul, or if it has been standing in the heat too long? :dunno:

well... they are talking about drinking a pint of it :naughty:

Sounds like a darn good laxative!:roftl: