Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 10)

Fmbm

I hope there isn't. :lmfao:

Sorry, I guess this is acceptable in some countries but in Canada we call it stalking. :naughty:

It's stalking in Europe too, and I haven't even heard that people ever do it. There must be some cultural differences (and Mika must be used to it that people go to see him when he arrives to places like Asia etc.).

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Really? Even there it's about some inoffensive fans waiting for him like were in Korea?

I wasn't in Korea so I don't know what goes on there but I've seen a video of a woman trying to kiss him at another airport. Not sure if that qualifies as inoffensive or offensive but I know I wouldn't be too happy about it :lmfao:

It's stalking in Europe too, and I haven't even heard that people ever do it. There must be some cultural differences (and Mika must be used to it that people go to see him when he arrives to places like Asia etc.).

Yes I suppose he expects it and if it stopped he might feel unloved or something :naughty:

But I'm pretty sure people do not normally greet him at the airports in Canada, although maybe his tweet was an invitation and the Montréalers should get down there. :roftl:

Oddly enough we did see Mrs. Penniman at the Toronto airport but it was just a coincidence as we were picking up some people from the UK and Calgary. It was 2 days before the gig and even if I was crazy enough to stalk this poor woman at the airport I don't know if I would camp out there for 48 hours hoping to be in the right terminal at the right time. :lmfao:

But I'm pretty sure people do not normally greet him at the airports in Canada, although maybe his tweet was an invitation and the Montréalers should get down there. :roftl:

And bring him some damn good food :naughty:

:roftl::roftl:

even if i was in montreal don't think i'd go to the airport though :teehee:

Then to the hotel,maybe? :das: You know he wants more fans waiting for him in his hotel room while he's in the shower :biggrin2:

Then to the hotel,maybe? :das: You know he wants more fans waiting for him in his hotel room while he's in the shower :biggrin2:

that i can do!! :naughty:

and even the cover story would make more sense: oh sorry i got lost, was looking for the bar...:mf_rosetinted:

I wasn't in Korea so I don't know what goes on there but I've seen a video of a woman trying to kiss him at another airport. Not sure if that qualifies as inoffensive or offensive but I know I wouldn't be too happy about it :lmfao:

Yes I suppose he expects it and if it stopped he might feel unloved or something :naughty:

But I'm pretty sure people do not normally greet him at the airports in Canada, although maybe his tweet was an invitation and the Montréalers should get down there. :roftl::lmfao:

I would NOT go/try and see him at an airport, it isn't something we do in Canada... we are very respectful when it comes to celebrities.

and to make matters worse, there was a strike from Air Canada employees this morning & they delayed all flights. i'm sure it's going to be a zoo at the airport today :blush-anim-cl:

I would NOT go/try and see him at an airport, it isn't something we do in Canada... we are very respectful when it comes to celebrities.

I think it may also be due to the fact that you are used to having them around. Here, whenever anyone a famous enters the country the press is at the airport taking footage if them as soon as they land :aah:

(Mika is not in the famous category though :teehee:)

oh believe me, people do that in europe! for teen stars it's totally common. i'm glad that mika isn't justin bieber! :bleh:

oh believe me, people do that in europe! for teen stars it's totally common. i'm glad that mika isn't justin bieber! :bleh:

Oh I'm sure there are young girls chasing the Biebs around Canada, what I mean is that grown women don't do it. Mika was complaining about Jonas Brothers fans loitering around his Toronto hotel, but we were not there. :naughty:

MIKA official ‏ @mikasounds

in the studio in New York after doing Star Academy last night in Montreal, it was such a blast.

First time back in NY since my show at the United Palace theatre. For some reason I never have to adjust to this place, feels v familiar

I was tweeting Mika for the first time in days to say I loved his performances last night and he tweeted literally 5 seconds later to say he had a blast (I saw the seconds in my timeline). It kind of startled me. :roftl:

I was tweeting Mika for the first time in days to say I loved his performances last night and he tweeted literally 5 seconds later to say he had a blast (I saw the seconds in my timeline). It kind of startled me. :roftl:

Sometimes Mika scares us :teehee:

Oh I'm sure there are young girls chasing the Biebs around Canada, what I mean is that grown women don't do it. Mika was complaining about Jonas Brothers fans loitering around his Toronto hotel, but we were not there. :naughty:

well, as you could see yesterday, ebven young ones can be quite reserved:wink2:

well, as you could see yesterday, ebven young ones can be quite reserved:wink2:

Yes your daughter is so lovely! All the kids were well behaved. Must have been an amazing experience for them.

My mother wouldn't take me to see Shaun Cassidy when I was 9. :sneaky2::naughty: She's a lucky girl to have a cool mom.

Yes your daughter is so lovely! All the kids were well behaved. Must have been an amazing experience for them.

My mother wouldn't take me to see Shaun Cassidy when I was 9. :sneaky2::naughty: She's a lucky girl to have a cool mom.

My parents took me to see Hall & Oates when I was 12:wink2: and she doesn,t think I'm cool all the time :naughty: